In my opinion this is a truly amazing and under rated album and one of her best!!!!! I have reviewed the songs below:
1. Betcha Gon' Know (9/10)- Relaxing slow song which tells a good story.
2. Obsessed (10/10)- Not a particular Mariah Carey song but she does make it hers towards the end with the whistle, fun up tempo song which will get you in a fun and cheerful mood.
3. H.A.T.E.U (7.5/10)- A slow song which doesn't really stand out from the album.
4.Candy Bling (8/10)- Wonderful song which is a typical track you would would of thought to have found on Mariah's Butterfly album.
5. Ribbon (8.5/10) - Cheesy, fun and enjoyable song.
6. Inseperable (9.5/10) - Excellent memorable song, which will get you putting it on repeat.
7. Standing O (10/10)- Fun, enjoyable and up tempo song.
8. Its a wrap (10/10)- Great Mariah original song which will fail to disappoint you.
9. Up out my face (8/10)- Not the best song vocally of Mariah's, but it is fun and will get you up and dancing.
10 Up out My Face (The Reprise)
11. More Than Just Friends (10/10) - One of my favourites off the album which may relate to some peoples feelings.
12. The Impossible (7/10)- Average song from Mariah Carey, but still good.
13. The Impossible (The Reprise)
14. Angel (The Prelude)
15. Angels Cry (10/10)- Amazing song, Stands out alot to me and in my opinion this should have been released as an official lead single.
16. Languishing (The Interlude)
17. I want To Know What Love Is (10/10) Amazing song, The best on the album vocally!!!
Overall Score 9/10