on 11 June 2016
really nicely made and has a wet weather use too - in the bath tub with a little bubble bath you can whisk up loads of bubbles in the bowl! gone down a storm like that I'm not sure it will ever see the garden now :) very pleased
on 1 December 2012
Bought for our daughter when we went on Beach holiday. It kept her occupied for hours. The only jiggle is that the lid (colander) doesn't fix on so it can be tricky for little hands to carry the whole set together. But it is the usual Melissa and Doug quality item.
on 16 September 2013
I absolutely love this sand cooking set, which works very well on stoney beaches to, kids cooked me up seaweed salad all day, and the occasional sand pie ^^
on 16 July 2012
The materials that come with this set are excellent and durable. They did not make the lid so it fits well, it pops off easily. We ended up throwing it into the beach bag rather than carry it because of the lid issue. Manufacturers should put a latch system on the lid or something similar.
on 23 August 2013
Lovely little toy. But we also got the cupcake and ice cream Melissa and doug sets and they are nicer in that they are a little more purposeful in their play. But lovely all the same.
on 26 September 2012
THis play set is fabulous. Gave it as a present and it was a hit!!! It's fun and different and so far the little boy I got it for is delighted. Great buy!
on 29 June 2012
This is an excellent toy to go to the beach or even play in a sand pit. My two daughters and her friends love it because of the colours and shapes.
on 24 August 2013
good quality, fun product, loved and well used by my 2 year old niece, would recommend for own family or as a gift
on 3 September 2015
This set was brought for our grand daughter & she loves playing either in sand or water with it.
on 17 September 2014
My two-year-old loves this and uses it in the bath during the colder months.

See one answered question