Questions & Answers
Melissa & Doug - Folding Medieval Castle
by Melissa & Doug
4.8 out of 5 stars (119)
£46.03
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
vote
Yes it comes very well packaged, and all assembled and ready to play, it is a lovely toy, and all who have seen my little boys have said ' that's a lovely castle' lots nicer than the plastic ones... all you need are a couple of knight figures and you are away! (ps it opens out in the middle too, so it can be played with like a dolls house if you know what i mean, or played with closed up as shown on their photo..)
10 Jan 2015 by sduce
vote
I think like a lot of children's toys, they are compatible with whatever your child wants to use! My son uses Papo figures with his but also Lego figures, dinosaurs, a huge Hulk figure, cars, Scooby doo and whatever else is close to hand. It's a good castle/fort to facilitate children's imagination.
4 Sep 2014 by mongo gushi
vote
We have playmobile knights which my 5 year old son absolutely adores. He particularly likes putting the baddies - who are almost always the playmobile Pirates into the jail... We don't have Papo I can't remark regarding the fit of those. Playmobile works well and seems quite hard wearing. We have had the castle a year and it has held up really very well except for the drawbridge which finally succumbed to the pressure and broken off...
25 Nov 2014 by JulsM
votes
No it is supposed to overlap to make it easier to open I think. I bought mine a year ago but I'm sure I remember reading it on the product information.
7 Nov 2014 by Poppycat
votes
Closed. It's a great toy. My kids love it.
7 Sep 2014 by RMCW
votes
Yes
16 Nov 2014 by Mrs M. Barrett-Jolley
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers