Size: Discovery Magic Set|Change

on 2 January 2016
Seems good and great that my 5 year old can actually do magic tricks, as most sets too old for her. However, sadly, the string trick broke on the first go! I am hoping this was a one-off as generally it seems very well made. Sent back to Amazon and a replacement sent.
on 9 July 2014
Bought for my 4 year old granddaughter . We wanted something easy for her to use on her first introduction to magic. It was easy with a parents participation. Very sturdy to use will simple instructions.
on 29 December 2010
I gave this to my son aged 6 for Christmas... Weve had so much fun over the the festive season with every guest being sat down for a magic show.... Very good tricks ..simple to do for a new magician... We have had people lost for words at the jewel in a box trick ! I cannot praise this set highly enough!.
on 13 January 2016
My son loved this and the tricks are great. The set looked as if it would be really sturdy, but unfortunately already the colour-changing string trick is broken (with no way to repair it) and the sword in the stone looks like the wood is about to split. It's not had heavy use either but I should point out it's been used by a 4 year old and not a 6+ as the set suggests so perhaps not as delicate a magician as intended... ;)
on 31 December 2012
What an easy magic set. I got this for my 4 year old son, he got the tricks after I taught them to him for the first time and spent all day Christmas day showing everyone. Excellent product for a young child, just enough to learn, easy to understand and sturdy design.
on 14 January 2013
Simple magic set for children - but all made of wood and well decorated, producing good quality tricks.
The contents box forms a small work table and cover for the tricks, beautifully decorated.
A first class product to start aspiring magicians on their way.
on 3 April 2015
Bought for 4th birthday. Nice, easy tricks, which 10 year old cousin also enjoyed. Tricks are all wooden so seem like they will last. Comes in a wooden box, which is great for packing away and keeping everything together.
on 31 July 2015
I bought this for my 5 year old grandson. The tricks are very clever and he picked them up quickly. He took it to school for 'show and tell' and his classmates were very impressed! It is well made and excellent value for money.
on 14 August 2013
our granddaughter loved the tricks, great birthday present for her. Well made ones, less is better value than many with poor tricks
on 31 December 2013
Its perfect for a 4-5 yr old. Our 5 yr old daughter loved it, an is a great start to add more tricks for your child to put on a show.