on 10 September 2011
I bought this jewellery box as a gift for my 16 month old. Delivery was quick but I was quite disappointed when I opened it as it was smaller than I thought, the finish on it wasn't great ( may have just been the one I was sent rather than the batch) and it felt like plastic rather than wood. The inside is ok but again quite small and I couldn't fit an awful lot in it. On a positive note my daughter loves listening to the tune and watching the ballerina when the box is opened.
on 10 May 2011
I bought this for my 2 year old daughters new bedroom. It was dispatched promptly. When I received the item I was surprised by how pretty it is for the cost. The music is lovely and my 2 year old can wind it up herself which she thinks is great!! All in all very pretty and worth every penny
on 14 June 2016
Really special and so beautiful for the price. I wasn't expecting much considering how cheap it was but even the packaging, I love. It's a gorgeous, stylish pink box and it really adds to the product, making it feel very special.

Sometimes, we forget that simple gifts like this can mean the most. I bought this for my nice in order to put a locket inside, that I bought her for her holy communion. I opened the box and the ballerina started twirling, the music began to play and I was instantly taken back to my childhood. I felt like a little girl again. So magical. Every little girl deserves one of these in their bedroom, buy this NOW!
review image
on 28 October 2011
Bought for a three year old goddaughter just right lovely quality ideal for a three year old would recommend it to friends
on 28 May 2015