Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 20 July 2014
Read in super romance bundle II. 45 page short story. Loads of issues resolved too quickly. Cant see how someones intolerence that caused 3.5 years incarceration on trumped up charges could be so easily forgiven. As others said, would have been better as full length novel where thes issues could have been properly dealt with.
on 24 February 2014
I thought it was a bit short. I prefer a book to have longer reading time. The story itself was quite good.
on 4 November 2013
This book was very short - i felt like it was rushed and maybe if the author had spent more time on character development she could have really deepened everything from the characters to the plot, sad to say it was rather one dimensional. I wouldnt recommend it to any of my friends nor would i read another one of her books.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 26 August 2013
This is a strange story. I didn't like the flow of the storyline and it doesn't work as a short story as we are given a brief glimpse of how Meghan and Liam knew each other but nothing about how they fell in love. It jumps forward years later and then goes back a bit in time to when they were married but it just didn't do it for me. I found the story really boring and there was just a whole lot of nothing to it in my opinion.

It would definitely have worked better as a full length novel starting from the beginning and following their love affair, break up, birth of their child, her illness, their reconcilation etc but trying to cram it all into this short story just didn't work.
on 13 May 2014
an enjoyable and nicely written story. a happy ending for a lovely family
.look forward to reading the next book by this talented writer.
on 4 June 2014
Great book couldn't put it down. Will keep an eye out for future books by this author. Would definitely recommend reading it
on 8 October 2014
I read the whole series but I think this book should have been longer I enjoyed every single one of them great stories
on 31 January 2015
fantastic read could not put down til finished book
Will definitely b looking out for this author's books loved it
on 19 December 2013
Ive only started to read this book and so far so good, looking forward to getting to the end to see what happens.
on 18 January 2014
Wish it had been longer, but loved the story just the same. Story of Meghan's love and hate for Liam. The sadness of Fiona's illness but the joy of her recovery. Lovely little story.