on 14 February 2014
Once again my 5year old granddaughter loves this but once the car is put together I would definitely not take it apart to rebuild as you can the Lego. Does need the help of a grown up or an older child to help put the car together. Otherwise the rest of the set is as always delightful and brings imagination to life.
on 29 December 2014
My daughter loves her mega blox barbie sets only negative is some parts are extremely small (lego size) I was expecting slightly bigger pieces hence but only a small niggle
on 2 November 2013
Bought this as a gift for my great niece. It has to be put together so something for mum and daughter to do together. I know she will love this present.
on 5 January 2014
Bought a few of these for my 5 year old daughter for Christmas. The bricks are very small, I think they may be smaller than original lego. She cant quite put it together but it has really detailed step by step instructions and this worked fine. I had some fun building it all !! Really nice set and daughter has had fun playing with it since Christmas.
on 4 February 2014
We bought this as an extra for our granddaughter's 6th birthday and it was a perfect choice. She loves playing with small figures and loves Barbie so it was a hit!
on 2 June 2014
I bought this for my daughter. The picture looks much bigger then the toys in real. I found them too small in shapes.overall looks ok.
on 31 December 2013
our 3year old grandaughter loved it just seeing her face when she opened it xmas morning was fantastic thank you
on 27 September 2015
brought 2 of these for 2 of my granddaughters , It looks great, I am sure they will love it
on 12 January 2016
Smaller than I thought it would be, but grandaughter loved it.
on 27 February 2015
exactly what it says on the box, excellent fast delivery

See one answered question