Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 24 May 2011 09:34:39 BDT
Last edited by the author on 24 May 2011 09:35:14 BDT
TraceyA says:
TraceyA says:
Hi all and thank you for this opportunity for me to tell you a little bit about me and hopefully get to know you better.

I write fantasy fiction, short stories, children's books, poetry and non-fiction work - although not all at the same time :)

My first fantasy trilogy "The Witchcraft Wars" has just been finished with all three novels available in ebook and paperback [few more weeks till Slade's Destiny, the final is in paperback]

Novels:
Erich's Plea (The Witchcraft Wars)
Ursula's Quest: Book Two of the Witchcraft Wars
Slade's Destiny: Book Three of the Witchcraft Wars

Short Stories - these all run at around 7k and contain characters and their prior adventures from The Witchcraft Wars. At the moment I have only two on sale in ebook format but am hoping to have a complete anthology ready by the end of the year so I can put out a paperback version.
A Very Hairy Adventure - A Kaynos History Tale (Kaynos History Tales)
An Unholy Encounter (The History Tales of Kaynos)

My poetry anthology is also available, although only in ebook format:Reflections: A Modern Anthology

I'm currently working on a couple of projects. One is a mystery/suspense/thriller with a very surprising twist at the end. The other is almost a sequel to The Witchcraft Wars and takes places in Kaynos 20 years later.

I love the world of Kaynos I've created for my fantasy novels. I used a lot of my studies in ancient history and ancient religions to try and make it as real and believable as possible. So far I've received some really positive reviews and feedback for the first two novels and the third is, by far, the best in the series.

As for what I can tell you about me I feel fortunate to have grown up in a close, loving and supporting family. I'm a bi-polar survivor and have been stabilised for nearly 12 years. I have an almost infinite curiosity and passion for the world and tend to be a little bit of an intellectual butterfly - you never know what will catch my attention next. I have a wonderful, wide, eclectic group of friends who stimulate and challenge me to think beyond the box so I tend to say I'm a little left of centre - always looking for something new.

I'm a Christian although not a mainstream Christian and I write a blog on my own personal view of Christianity and prophecy -
http://traceyalley-whitehorse.blogspot.com/ I also tend a lot towards the Buddhist philosophy, in particular to do no harm.

I love animals and would probably have a zoo if I had the room, as it is I'm limited to two Tibetan Spaniels, Angel and Pippa, and a Siamese cat, Caesar. I love to travel whenever I can, adore exotic beaches with crystal clear water and pina colada's close by. I've travelled a lot in Australia although I've barely covered the east coast in my travels.

I love to read and write, obviously, and am a huge fan of people watching, wondering about their life stories. I'm a huge music fan - everything from classic to punk rock and my biggest pet peeve is trying to put labels on people - we're all unique and complex and none of us is truly easily definable.

Thank you for listening and please feel free to ask me any questions you like or you can check out my website - http://traceyalley.weebly.com/

Cheers,
Trace
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  24 May 2011
Latest post:  24 May 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Take No More (The murder mystery thriller): (US Edition) (James Blake #1)
Take No More (The murder mystery thriller): (US Edition) (James Blake #1) by Seb Kirby
4.3 out of 5 stars   (47)