Package Quantity: 1|Size: 50x70cm|Change
Price:£2.92+ £0.99 shipping

on 14 January 2013
Bought this as I got lots of winter clothes to pack. Did the work perfectly and helped in packing in best way possible. Highly recommend.
on 29 July 2013
Reasonably thick plastic for the price, all 4 have managed to maintain a vacuum for a week so I now have the confidence to put them up in the loft.
on 23 February 2014
I ordered this brand, as well as many others, as lots of reviewers seemed to have problems with the valve keeping the air out. I don't actually think that's the problem, in general.
Sturdy bags, really good quality, and every single one of the them worked well. One note though: for all of the ones I packed, I made sure to press every millimetre on the zip lock - I think that it the key to getting it lasting well. Out of 20+ packed so far (various brands), not a single one was faulty.
Would recommend!
on 26 July 2013
Items arrived as stated without damaged. Courier was very polite. I will recommend it to my friends. Tried it for the first time. They are excellent and saved lots of space.
on 7 February 2013
I have tried cheaper versions of these (the reason being, that was all the store had) and found them totally useless! The moment I sucked the air out, they sprung open again, and then the plastic by the zip split! These are great! I wanted them to store away woollens and duvets we won't need for the up-coming months, and to protect against moths! It was not only easy, using these, but also great fun! The price was very reasonable and the delivery was quick! These bags seem to be strong and very well made. 5 Stars from me!
on 10 October 2013
This keeps clothes dry and dust free when they are not in use because of the weather. I have recently put all my summer clothes in there to be stored at the back of the wardrobe and this has saved a lot of space in my drawers and wardrobe! I does fit in a decent ammount of clothes. A number of tops and shorts. It fits in about 10 - 15 winter jumpers depending on their thickness so I will switch clothes over again when it gets warmer next year. I gave it less of a rating because it did not fit a double duvet in it no matter how hard I tried. I have managed to get it in but not do it up. However this takes up less room in the cupboard than my last one. Other than that one downside, I think these are good bags and great value for money. Will be packing them as well because even if you cant get to a hoover, they are easy to get the air out of anyway and a good space saver for the suitcase!!
on 5 July 2014
These do what they say, great to use when going on holiday and also to store your winter bedding in and stack neatly away. I meant to buy 4. One for each of us in the family to use when we go on holiday but ended up buying 4 packs of 4 in error. I am happy that I did because I have used them all to store winter clothing till next season and also packed away winter blankets too. It is a great gift to buy for someone that is moving house too.
on 6 May 2016
Unfortunately these bags do not seem up to scratch, have tried 3 now (all today) and after a few minutes all expand, eventually back to an unshinked size, the bags have a gusset in them so whether that is the problem I am not sure, but in my opinion a plain bag would have been better, they were also bigger than stated in the advert
on 17 March 2016
These have come in handy for packing up some bedding and pillows. There are a little harder to fill then I was expecting, they are a little slender and takes some work to shove stuff in, and then can be a little hard to close, and one of the 4 did have a small leak. But a piece of packing tape was all it took to stop it, and it is still holding sealed now a couple weeks later. Only reason for not 5 stars is the material is not quite the quality I expecter, and the picture is VERY deceiving, you will not get 4 pillows and 2 comforters into these bags, way too tight and small an opening. So just be aware they work great, but adjust your expectations of how much you will be able to fit in there. So I think these are still good overall for bedding, bulky clothing ect for the price, but just take these things into consideration.
on 5 January 2015
I found them too long to store in a drawer or on top of my cupboard. Maybe if you have underbed storage it'd help, but I also struggled to get clothes in cause they were so long. I didn't really notice much difference when packed with sweaters over the summer months, and ended up giving them to my mother instead.