1. Deja Vu All Over Again Allison and her family deal with the outcome of her brain surgery and what it means for her future.
2. Who's That Girl Allison is troubles when Ariel exhibits strange behavior, and suspects that the spirit of a murdered stripper is to blame.
3. Pain Killer When Allison's cancer-stricken friend dies suddenly, she suspects that a hospital staff member, and not the woman's illness, is to blame.
4. The Medium Is the Message Allison's visions of strange symbols might hold the clues to discovering a notorious serial killer.
5. Baby Fever Allison investigates the kidnapping of an infant and Joe is concerned when she becomes too attached to the little boy.
6. Bite Me Allison's nightmares insert her into scenes from a classic horror film and provide clues which could lead her to a funeral director's killer.
7. New Terrain When Allison's car is damaged, the SUV she rents has some unusual features, including a radio that lets her listen to other people's conversations.
8. Once In A Lifetime Allison fears the worst about Ariel's new boyfriend when she suspects him of murder.
9. The Future's So Bright When Allison's eyes become sensitive to light, the sunglasses she wears display numbers that might reveal people's life expectancies.
10. You Give Me A Fever Allison's visions could lead her to the source of a possible viral bio-terror attack.
11. An Everlasting Love When the prime suspect in the case of a serial killing spree ends up dead, his ghost contacts Allison looking for redemption.
12. Dear Dad... The anniversary of his daughter's death re-opens old wounds fo Devalos and leads to new questions about her actions.
13. Psych Allison meets a girl from her dreams and questions whether this once-troubled person could have been capable of killing her own parents.
14. Will The Real Fred Rovick Please Stand Up? Allison wonders why she keeps seeing the face of one man in the faces of people she encounters in her daily life.
15. How To Beat A Bad Guy After Allison is mugged, her concern for personal safety leads her to take defense classes.
16. Allison Rolen Got Married Allison and Joe's wedding is revisited, and as they prepare for their big day, she must also deal with the increasing power of her "gift" and what it could mean for her and Joe's future.
17. There Will Be Blood... Type A Allison and her daughters dream of the same mysterious girl who could be linked to the gruesome serial murders of entire families.
18. There Will Be Blood... Type B Allison forms a bond with the mysterious girl from her dreams and now must protect her from being the serial killer's next target.
19. Sal When a neighbor is murdered, Allison has a high-tech burglar alarm installed, which she suspects may be communicating with Marie.
20. Time Keeps On Slipping Ariel becomes alarmed when she begins to lose large chunks of time in her life.
21. Dead Meat When an animal rights activist goes missing, Allison befriends a pig that could hold the answer to the woman's whereabouts.
22. It's A Wonderful Death Allison's brian tumor resurfaces, which could result in life-altering consequences for her family and friends.
|Genres||Fantasy, Drama, Thriller, Crime|
|Starring||Patricia Arquette, Jake Weber|
|Supporting actors||Miguel Sandoval, Sofia Vassilieva, Maria Lark, David Cubitt|
|Network||CBS Studios International|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
For such a well established franchise, the risk of jumping the shark is always a worry but this season is as good as previous ones and gives fans all sorts of new directions to... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Ms. P. Hyde
Purchased as a gift for somebody. I have heard nothing detrimental. One assumes that this item is acceptable by my relative.Published 6 months ago by RJW
when the series came to and end, i was sad, as i have bought all the mediums, loved every minute of watching themPublished 8 months ago by g a osborne
Having missed the series as not shown on normal TV, I decided to buy the two final series. I have not been disappointed with series 6. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Vicki V
Fast delivery. I enjoyed watching all of the series so far and I recommend buying it A+++ I love watching sci fi programmes.Published 13 months ago by Jessica