Price:£44.90+ Free shipping

on 14 May 2012
I bought this for my daughter who has a chronic pain condition. She loved both the massage setting and the bubble and massage setting.

I have given this 4 stars but only because of the bubbles and massage, the water did not stay warm as it should have done with the heat setting on, will try it a few more times and if the water is not warm it will be going back.

If The water had stayed warm I would have given this 5 stars, it is easy to use, and easy to get the feet in and out.
on 6 June 2012
Half the jets do not work,and the foot roller at the centre is set at the wrong position,please details to return
on 28 May 2012
I was disappointed as when I opened the box it was not a uk plug and it was made known on the information regarding the product.
on 5 February 2015
It's ok, because it does the job, but I hate that the company writes down that it has a heat function when it actually doesnt have (However, the device's heating function is not suitable for heating the water poured into the device; it merely slows down the cooling of the water)
on 19 January 2013
Have only used twice at this time but happy with purchase. would recommend feet felt good after using and the product was easy to use
on 19 November 2014
Fantastic for relaxing in the evenings, arrived on time, works perfectly. 3 good settings and keeps the water warm for ages.
on 1 May 2016
This was a gift and not for my personal use
on 29 October 2014
Nice and light weight and does the job.
on 4 February 2015
I bought this for my wife thank you
on 4 September 2014