- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan (4 Sept. 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1403961875
- ISBN-13: 978-1403961877
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.7 x 21.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,498,130 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Medieval Fabrications: Dress, Textiles, Clothwork, and Other Cultural Imaginings (New Middle Ages) Paperback – 4 Sep 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
E. JANE BURNS is L. M. Slifkin Distinguished Term Professor in the Curriculum in Women's Studies at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She is the author of Courtly Love Undressed: Reading Through Clothes in Medieval French Culture, Bodytalk: When Women Speak in Old French Literature, Arthurian Fictions: Rereading the Vulgate Cycle, and translator of The Quest for the Holy in Lancelot-Grail: The Arthurian Vulgate and Post-Vulgate in Translation. She co-edited the special issue of Romance Notes on Courtly Ideology and Woman's Place in Old French Literature, and is one of the founding editors of the Medieval Feminist Forum. --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Anglo-Saxon 500-1000
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Black Death
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Norman and Medieval 1001-1500
- Books > History > Europe > Vikings, Dark Ages, Medieval Europe 501-1500
- Books > History > World History > 501-1500
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism > Literary Theory & Movements