- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan (13 Dec. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0230228941
- ISBN-13: 978-0230228948
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 1.4 x 21.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 249,312 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Media Convergence: Networked Digital Media in Everyday Life Paperback – 13 Dec 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
This book is about how networked digital media are being used to bring together people and ideas, images and texts, industries and technologies in new ways - media convergence
About the Author
GRAHAM MEIKLE is Senior Lecturer in Communications, Media & Culture at the University of Stirling, UK. He is the author of Interpreting News (2008) and Future Active: Media activism and the Internet (2003) and the co-editor of News Online: Transformations & Continuities (2010).
SHERMAN YOUNG is an Associate Professor in the Department of Media, Music, Communication and Cultural Studies and the Associate Dean of Learning and Teaching in the Faculty of Arts at Macquarie University, Australia. He is the author of The Book is Dead, Long Live the Book (2007).
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Administration
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts
- Books > School Books
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Philosophy of Science
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies