on 5 December 2007
Having been trying to get my breast fed baby onto a bottle for a few weeks now (quite unsuccessfully) I decided to try this bottle as it was reccommended on a TV program. I've tried her on a number of well known bottles that are supposed to mimic breast feeding, with no success. These may have worked fine if I'd started using them early on in breast feeding, but 5months down the line without much bottle feeding success at all I needed to try yet another type of bottle - one that works. I thought I'd give this a try as this also mimics the nipple but in addition, the milk is released in the same way as with breast feeding, therefore the baby doesn't have to adjust their sucking reflex. My baby took to drinking from this immediately & I can now get some respite on an evening. The bottle comes with a spare teet & valve & is relatively easy to put together & use (despite looking a little odd). I'd highly reccommend this to any other mothers needing to move over from breast feeding to the bottle. Although this bottle is quite expensive, I's say it's worth every penny!
on 24 November 2009
I spent 2 weeks trying to get my baby to take a bottle and tried just about every bottle and teat on the market. A friend recommended this bottle to me and my baby took to it immediately. It is worth every single penny!
The teat is long and very soft, more like a nipple than any other teat on the market.
You won't regret this buy.
on 5 April 2011
The idea is great but the actual item is not, as the bottle leaks all the time, and seems no matter how tight you screw the lid on. Yes it does help to reduce the amount of air the baby takes in as it feeds on demand like on the boob, but am really fed up of it leaking all over my son while I am trying to feed him.
on 17 January 2014
My baby doesn't have "special needs" but loves this bottle. No air gets into the teat so hardly any wind and very little dribbles down her front. Pricey but worth it in my opinion. Warning it is slower than other bottles.
on 23 December 2013
This product is great for kids has cleft palate problem. I got this feeder for my friend's son and it really helps him. Many thanks!
on 14 August 2013
I got this product after seeing it on the Baby wisperer programme. Arrived promptly, but on use it leaked from its side which is disappointing. I watched the utube video of how to use it properly etc, but it did not help. It comes with a lot of instructions within the package. Baby loved it, but was bathed in milk on his chest....
on 4 September 2010
We gave this a try to get our very resistant 2 month old to take a bottle (nothing but breast would do for her). After a number of attempts she gave in and took from this feeder. Not sure that she would have done it anyway with another bottle, but it certainly worked.
on 9 August 2013
With this product babies will not be lazy as they were before. I use it for my baby starting from two weeks old and at the same time keep breast feeding... Strongly recommend for mums who has to work or wants little space!
on 18 June 2014
we were having a complete refusal to take anything from a bottle and so bought his. It was a good step between boob and bottle and now we use normal advent bottles. totally recommend it. I hope it works for you too
on 27 January 2014
I am so fed up with this bottle that leaks everywhere every time we use it! on me, on the cloth, on the furniture, on the baby, even in the baby's eye one time! Sigh...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse