- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Prima Games (1 Mar. 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0761537678
- ISBN-13: 978-0761537670
- Product Dimensions: 27.6 x 20.6 x 0.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 2.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,294,356 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Medal of Honor: Frontline Official Strategy Guide Paperback – 1 Mar 2002
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
From the Back Cover
Can you handle the Frontline?
- Tips for executing a covered attack
- Historical information and gameplay strategy for each weapon
- Detailed walkthrough for all missions
- Strategies to neutralise enemy armour and field guns
- Critical health and ammo locations revealed
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
FRONTLINE is definately the best MOH game.