- Paperback: 592 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 3 edition (15 May 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0131216333
- ISBN-13: 978-0131216334
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 3 x 24.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 357,678 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Mechatronics: Electronic Control Systems in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Paperback – 15 May 2003
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
From the Back Cover
The integration of electronic engineering, electrical engineering, computer technology and control engineering - mechatronics - forms a crucial part in the design, manufacture and maintenance of a wide range of engineering products and processes. This book provides a clear and comprehensive introduction to the application of electronic control systems in mechanical and electrical engineering. It gives a framework of knowledge that allows engineers and technicians to develop an interdisciplinary understanding and integrated approach to engineering. Key features of the third edition
- provides the mix of skills in mechanical engineering, electronics and computing which are required for students to be able to comprehend and design mechatronics systems
- enables students to operate and communicate across a range of engineering disciplines
- more discussion of microcontrollers and programming
- increased use of models for mechatronics systems
- numerous examples and case studies
- end-of-chapter problems with answers at the back of the book
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
2 Sensors and transducers.
3 Signal conditioning.
4 Data presentation systems.
5 Pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
6 Mechanical actuation systems.
7 Electrical actuation systems.
8 Basic system models.
9 System models
10 Dynamic responses of systems.
11 System transfer functions.
12 Frequency response.
13 Closed-loop controllers.
14 Digital logic.
16 Assembly language.
17 C language.
18 Input/output systems.
19 Programmable logic controllers.
20 Communication systems.
21 Fault finding.
22 Mechatronics systems.
Appendix A: The Laplace transform.
Appendix B: Logic gates.
Appendix C: Instruction sets.
Appendix D: C library functions.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Mechanics
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electrical
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Mechanical & Materials Engineering > Mechanical Engineering
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > Electromagnetism
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Engineering > Mechanical & Material Engineering