Price:£11.95+ £2.95 shipping

on 5 June 2013
attaches easily to seat belt, quick to remove if required
holds in place very well & covers car seat
looks smart & comfortable
on 13 February 2013
Really happy with this product & great value. Comfy safe travel for my dog, which gives me piece of mind.
on 4 October 2015
Safe to say Max loves it
review image
on 26 October 2013
Fine for a very small dog or puppy, but much smaller than expected. The seatbelt restraints can only be safely used with a lap strap. Our pup seems happy on it though.
on 3 May 2014
I did not expect this item to be as good as it is, I was happy to pay as I thought this would 'do' until I could find exactly what I wanted...no need this is honestly fantastic. Way above my expectation and Bonnie loves it.
on 25 August 2013
My terrier loves this! Previously if I clipped his harness to the seat belt he would try and move about and jump on the floor and always preferred to travel on my lap if he could get there. Now he is very content to lay on his new travel bed and doesn't attempt to move.
on 16 April 2014
Got this for my new Lhasa Apso and she loves it. Nice and comfy for her, but peace of mind knowing she safe for me.
on 16 January 2015
Lovely cushion bed. However not a safety seat. When I applied the break on emergency stop the bed flew off the seat as it is not rigid and the dog ended up in the well of the seat with the safety clip still on her collar. Fortunately she was not hurt. I checked the seat and I had fitted it according to the instructions. The seat belt will not hold this cushion on the seat with a dog on it. I still use it as a cushion only with an additional safety harness.
on 13 February 2013
I have a two seater and my dog is used to seating on the pasenger leather seat , but she could never find a comfortable spot despite the thick blanket I used to put on her seat. So I bought this car seat/bed, and it is great. It is a good size and stays on the seat due to the grip material underneath the seat/bed and the seat belt which maintains it in place. The inside cushion is removable and easy to clean. This is a great car seat/bed as it protects my car seat and gives my dog a comortable place where to stay.I would highly recommend it as I can't think of anything negative to say about it.
on 21 November 2015
Great idea and my Jack Russell loves it. Unfortunately the strap that holds it to the seatbelt snapped after the third use!
review image