- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £5.75 UK delivery
McGuigan Black Label Merlot 2014
|Price:||£6.99 (£9.32 / l)|
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Australia's Top Selling Wine
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
McGuigan Black Label Merlot 2013 is another prize winner on our list! This one quite rightly, in our opinion. A deep red/purple colour prepares you for aroma of blackcurrant and mulberry fruit on the nose. McGuigan Black Label Merlot 2013 is a full bodied wine with lots of berry fruits on the palate. These are accompanied by light structured young tannins which are tempered by a little residual sugar from the grapes. Suitable for early drinking. Enjoy !!
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Lovely wine, quick delivery. Pleasantly surprised considering the price.Published 3 months ago by Miles
Mum loves anything which gets her tipsy so this bad boy was like crispy creams for a far kid to her lipsPublished 3 months ago by Toby
Completely fabulous merlot! Full of flavour & body, this is the best Merlot you can buy.Published 5 months ago by ANNE CRAMB
Over the past 20 years merlot has transformed itself from being seen as a solid reliable choice to a thoroughly boring one. Read morePublished 11 months ago by GrapedCrusader