I'm a stock replenishment executive (shelf-stacker) and whilst my employer does provide mats for the low level work the mats aren't always readily to hand, so I searched high and low for another option and ended up selecting these.
- They slip over the knee area like sleeves and stay there, just make sure you order the correct size
- You can forget you're wearing them after the first few minutes, very comfortable, very light-weight
- Machine washable and drip dry, so easy to maintain
- Not bulky, can be worn under trousers and loose fitting jeans without being noticeable
- Because of the soft outer padding they're not going to wear holes through anything you wear on top of them
- Large area of protection, handy for when you smash your knee into a rolling cage or stock display plinth
- No clips, fasteners or Velcro to fiddle around with
- Speeds up work, easy to drop down to lower levels to replenish low lying stock then spring up again
- Similar products can be had for about £7-£11, but as I'm delighted with these and haven't tried the others I can't really compare fairly
Goods arrived within 72 hours of placing order using Free Super Saver Delivery Option, so as per usual Amazon continue to be my favourite online supplier.