on 2 August 2014
If you like Settlers of Catan, you'll like Seafarers!

I've played Catan for a number of years and I think Seafarers is an excellent expansion to the original. The game mechanics are the same, but with the addition of ships I think the game is actually slightly more balanced [sheep/ wool finally has a purpose].

With the 5-6 player expansion, it makes for a massive game! Lots of fun.
on 2 March 2013
I really liked this expansion pack. It adds a lot more excitement to the game, t has different scenarios so you will have different islands and challenges.
VINE VOICEon 12 July 2009
This is must if you want to play the Seafarers expansion with 5 or 6 people. It contains all the items needed to expand the game including suiatbly modified scenarios.
It has been a hit with my family and we are really enjoying this.
on 12 August 2013
If you play Catan and not bought Seafarers....... what are you waiting for?

Prerequisites:
Settlers of Catan
Catan 5/6 Extension
Seafarers Expansion
on 22 December 2012
Brilliant timing, I had ordered it for Christmas and it arrived just in time and in excellent condition. I've enjoyed many family nights with this one.
on 8 January 2014
This is a great expansion to the base game and great fun with a group of people. I would recommend this product to anyone who has seafarers and wants to play it in a larger group, however I feel unable to give this product the last star as it took over a month to arrive!
on 26 March 2014
This extension is for people that love playing Settlers of Catan. Now my friends and I can play without creating a teams! Highly recommended game!
on 21 April 2014
Great expansion to the original amazing game! I really enjoy playing this game with my family and friends. It has become my favorite!
on 20 December 2014
Great fun as an addition to The Settlers of Catan.
on 10 June 2016
Add more people to this game of pionering