Flavour: Strawberry|Size: 1.32 kg|Change
Price:£37.79+ Free shipping

on 3 April 2015
I bought this product after having tried a number of different protein shakes, with variable success. This remains my favourite because it is one of the few with which I have actually felt to give noticeable results. Have tried the chocolate and strawberry flavours (strawberry is usually a bit cheaper) and enjoy them both.

The product comes with a protein scoop which I believe measures 40g - the packaging recommends 1.5 scoops to make this up to 60g. It also describes how often to take on training and non-training days, for those who like to be led by the hand.

Pros: Tastes fine (not really a priority for me); gets noticeable results (surely why you buy it); mixes well; offers a combination of products in one shake
Cons: Quite expensive in comparison to some cheaper brands; I have personally noticed an increase in urination when I begin taking it after a break - I have no idea why this is, but it is generally back to normal after a couple of weeks;.doesn't mix as well with milk but works fine with water.

Summary: bit pricier than some on the market, but still my go-to product when I want to make progress in my training.
review image
on 26 February 2016
I received this product for free to sample and pass on my feedback thanks to MaxiNutrition, and as somebody who is against using shakes and synthetic products and would much rather eat the right things, I was dubious but open minded to the results from this product.

I have now been using it as directed for the past weeks and when it comes to recovery and my weight lifting capabilities this product has work well, I am lifting more for longer in the gym and recovering much quicker between workouts to be able to perform fresh every time.

The only enhancement i have yet to fully reap is that although my upper body appears stronger, my ability to run has progressed very little and maintained the same, but in general I am happy with this product and for the price, I have managed to drink it regular after and between workouts and still have some left, so feel for the price it does add value as it lasts.

Also, I received the bottle to use with it and find that everything is easy to pull together, all you need is some water and to add a couple scoops and your good to go, so easy I have it in my car ready to go after every workout and during the day between to keep my body sufficiently nutritioned and the taste although a little sugary is similar to a Strawberry milkshake you can make at home with the powders you can get from various brands in the supermarkets.
on 19 December 2014
Great tasting product and does what it says, this is a excellent all rounder not just having a good amount of protein but it was has all the other nutrients you need to maximise a workout wether your into hard core gym workouts or cardio. I would definitely recommend using this. The maker is a very well known and trusted British brand that's been are the foremost experts in sports nutrition so you know your getting what it says on the tin. strawberry and vanilla are my preferred flavoured but everything has their own tastes.
on 28 July 2015
I bought cyclone because I read an article with this super buff guy that goes out with the blonde one from the Saturdays saying that it's his fave protein and it's awesome.

It's a great allrounder. Little bit of creatine in there for good measure, however creatine being creatine doesn't really disolve that well. You will get the odd grain in the back of your throat which isn't brilliant.

It does help build muscle, I certainly feel beefier once I've used it for a month alongside a proper weights workout 3 nights a week.

Bloody expensive at full price though, When I'm not in training I usually stick to Gold Standard, Cheap and awesome.
on 31 March 2016
I received a free sample of this product for review as part of promotion.

Having tried the chocolate flavour of other brands I have always been less than impressed with the taste. I was however surprised when I tried the chocolate flavoured cyclone. The shake doesn't taste synthetic or loaded with sweeteners. Initially I tried the shake post workout following the instructions and using water as the base, the following morning I decided to change that out for a milk. The milk did take the shake to another level in taste. Gone are the days of having to force down tasteless or horrible tasting shakes, just buy MaxiNutrition shakes instead!
on 29 February 2016
I love this protein. Best tasting by far, and MaxiNutrition has got to be one of the best makes to get for a great quality protein. Cyclone in specific I could see this helping with a lot of hard work at the gym, and never once had any problems with how it mixed in. Just simply using a normal protein shaker, whereas others require a handheld blender which is a lot of hassle and washing.

Would 100% recommend this product to those looking for good quality protein, which is nice to taste and easy to mix.
on 2 March 2016
Thanks to MaxiNutrition I got to try this for free through BuzzAgent, and I am so glad I did. I have one during the day to help muscle recovery, and always have one in the car ready after a workout or training session. I can really feel the benefits of using this. Playing rugby is hard enough on your body without the addition of muscle aches, this does help rebuild and recover a lot quicker,
on 5 February 2015
Bought for my son as a Christmas present. Good price and fast delivery - what else is there to say?
on 12 March 2015
This works perfectly as a recovcery shake, don't expect to use this for a week and turn into the hulk because this isnt meant to do that. That said if taken after a hard work out by the next day you can have another work out and not have to worry about the aches.
Flavor wise, the strawberry is quite nice, tastes like strawberry unlike a lot of the other brands.
on 12 June 2015
Brought after a two week holiday to kick-start back in to the gym routine, doesn't last long but saw a noticeable increase in explosive strength and slight size gains. Only downside is that it tastes putrid; holding your nose and downing it will be your best bet.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse