on 29 August 2014
This is without doubt the best child essential we have ever bought. Both my husband and I have dodgy backs but even if your back is fine this could prevent it from getting pulled etc.
However it is worth noting this is a big seat and make the child sit further forward. We have a fairly short 2 year old and originally we had a ford galaxy which was fine as his feet couldn't reach the front seats. However, we now have a grand c-max and he's almost 3. And he can now kick the seat in front. Even when it's put as far forward as it can go. So I'd only buy this is you have a big car.
on 7 July 2014
I bought two of those covers (because I have two seats...)
Surprinsingly one fits the seat quite good, as the other had several small hole when I unpack it, and fits really badly the seat.

When I finally achieve to put it on the seat, the seat doesn't rotate as good as it should. I don't have this issue with the other one.

The quality of the product dosn't seems to be constant...

If I hadn't the issue with one of those, I would have put 4 stars.
on 8 July 2015
Found this item great, it fits perfect and seems to be doing a good job of keeping my little one cool in her seat. Stops your car seat getting covered in sun cream also.
on 9 August 2013
Great, easy to fit and has transformed my daughters pink car seat into a lovely blue one for my son!
on 29 July 2014
GREAT PRODUCT,KEEP MY GIRL CALM IN HOT WEATHER ,SWEATING FREE
WE BOUGHT THIS BEFORE GO TO ITALY FOR HOLIDAY IN SUMMER.AND IS SO MUCH DIFFERENT COMPARED TO NORMAL STANDARD COVER.
KEEP YOUR CHILD CHILL.ABSOLUTELY RECOMMENDED"!
on 7 August 2013
Great Idea, it's definitely kept my son cooler, it's been a hot month and since using it he hasn't had a damp head or back! Doesn't look as modern as the seat it's self, as not really into grey, but who cares if it does the job!
on 13 May 2014
I was most disappointed with the colour. It does not match the grey plastic bits on the seat so do not be deceived by the picture. Although sits nicely and possibly do the job, from the aesthetic point of view is rubbish.
on 20 May 2014
The car seat can get quite messy if my toddler has the odd biscuit so this is perfect to throw in the washing machine when it needs it. It's also ultra comfy and very absorbent for a sweaty toddler on a hot day.
on 14 October 2013
This is a very good quality product and with perfect fit to the Axiss seat.
I won't give the 5th star because I think it could be cooler than it actually is, but still recommend it!
on 25 July 2015
Not at all the as described, I have left this in the box and is no good to me.
It is more of a towel then a cover with no Maroon strap covers, would not recommend :-(