on 3 October 2012
i was looking for a bag without a big flap on one side ,this one fits the bill perfectly ,it can be kept tidy and has convienentfolders to keep things seperated ..comfortable to work with ,does not keep sliding off your shoulder ...highly recommend .....
on 21 September 2012
I recieved this item approx 5 weeks agao now, and it has beena joy to use, very well made.

It has many multi use pockets. I have my id badge clipped inside, and my desk keys, as rings are fitted to the inside of the case. This bit of kit is excellent if your job role,sends you out of the office.
on 16 March 2013
I've been looking to replace an old briefcase for quite some time. This briefcase was the closest I could find. It is versatile holds an A5 filofax, mbile phone, newspapers, pens and the usual paraphrenalia I carry to and from work. The leather used is on the thin side and after a weeks use is already showing signs of wear and tear. I would also have liked to have seen some more substantial material used between compartments instead of the thin polyester material.
on 18 February 2013
This was exactly the case I required - good price, excellent quality for the money. What more can I say!!
on 25 March 2013
Although I loved the briefcase, the leather was very soft, unfortunately within a couple of weeks the handle broke. So not reliable.
on 20 December 2012
EXCELLENT PRODUCT, GOOD QUALITY LEATHER LOTS OF COMPARTMENTS FOR WORK PAPERS ADN PERSONAL EFFECTS.COMFORTABLE TO CARRY AND LOOKS LIKE IT WILL LAST.
on 21 November 2013
I bought the case a few months ago, and I use it regularly. The design and quality of leather looks/seems good. What has been a disappointment is the stitching which has started coming undone in several places, and is becoming unsightly. A shame as otherwise I'd give the briefcase a 4 or 5 star rating.
on 3 March 2013
The bag is great overall, exactly what I was after and the price was very reasonable too. However, I had to insert a piece of thin ply in the bottom of the bag to make it stand up and look like it does in the picture, as it is very floppy and won't sit properly on the rubber feet/grips without it.
on 11 May 2013
Disappointed that the cellotape on packing pulled off a little of the leather surface when I took the bag out of the plastic packing. Otherwise the briefcase meets my requirements.
on 17 April 2013
This bag is roomy and stylish. It is also very functional with a range of sections to separate your items, saves that rummaging around in the bottom of the bag. Love it!