Customer Discussions > Max Payne 3 (PS3) forum

Max Payne 3 GAME Pre-orders

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 May 2012 17:20:30 BDT
L.D.Edwards says:
Sorry to start a post about GAME here but I couldn't find a better place to ask the question. I pre-ordered from GAME, it shipped 2 days ago yet it hasn't arrived today, the games release. I'm pretty pissed, did anybody else here pre-order from GAME and not receive their copy yet?

Posted on 18 May 2012 18:43:15 BDT
Dan says:
Don't hold your breath. GAME are deep water. They're hardly a well oiled machine at the moment. I'm guessing you'll get it in Monday.

In reply to an earlier post on 19 May 2012 11:32:06 BDT
L.D.Edwards says:
Thanks for the reply Dan. I'm starting to believe you mate, Postman just arrived and left with out the game. Royally F'd off. I had Skyrim and Battlefield 3 from GAME last year and got those a day before release. I know I should have gone with my instinct and bought from Amazon, my GAME points made it cheaper so couldn't help myself.

Posted on 19 May 2012 21:33:02 BDT
Dan says:
Sorry to hear that. I know GAME used to always meet the release date or even beat it. You will get the game on Monday but it is a 'payne' when you specifically ordered it for release. Hope it turns up on Monday.

In reply to an earlier post on 20 May 2012 17:03:36 BDT
L.D.Edwards says:
Yeah they used to be pretty good at getting it to you on time. I didn't take the whole, "going into administration" into account, well actually forgot all about it. Thanks for making me feel better, I'm hoping it comes tomorrow now. I liked your pun though haha, cheers.

Posted on 29 May 2012 14:32:17 BDT
Last edited by the author on 29 May 2012 14:34:37 BDT
I had preordered max payne 3 back in 2008 then they sent me an email saying they had cancelled it 3 days before release date with no reason.. I always make sure my preorder payment method are updated so that was not the problem..
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Max Payne 3 (PS3) forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  18 May 2012
Latest post:  29 May 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Max Payne 3 (PS3)
Max Payne 3 (PS3) by Rockstar (PlayStation 3)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (184)