Colour: Black|Change

on 1 April 2009
Very large brush that helps lashes to separate creating a natural look. I've got the brown one which I use everyday. It does not feel heavy on the eyes. Its very easy to wash off at the end of the day. what more do you need?
on 15 June 2009
I've tried lots of mascaras and I think Max Factor are one of the best brands. This one is the best I've tried. It genuinely looks like you are wearing false eyelashes, it doesn't clump and stays on all day. A great buy.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
At last a beauty product that does exactly as it says it should.

Normally I have sensitive eyes and have to be careful with whatever eye make up I use. I get fed up of buying expensive makes only to find that after a few uses I develop a reaction to them, so they end up being binned.

This one from Max Factor is one which I have been using now for a while and no reaction at all, well apart from 'are you wearing something different with your eye make up?' Now when my husband asks this question, it can only be a good reaction.

Seriously it does flatter your lashes and not in a clumpy or cloggy way, your lashes will be defined and without you having 'panda eyes' later in the day. The brush is a nice size and gets to all your lashes. I use the black and it really is a intensive black, not a wishy washy one. The other colour it comes in is brown.

If you are looking for a not too expensive mascara and one that does produce the effect of having lots of lashes without having to resort to false stick on lashes, this is the one. And 'panda eyes' no more.

This is also one to wear and not worry about crying whilst wearing it as it does not run or streak down your face.
22 comments|95 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 December 2015
Usually love this product. It is the BEST mascara ever and everyone comments on my lashes... however, i am not sure the product i received was 100% genuine. It didn't go on as well as usual, and the label was slightly different so for that reason i wont be ordering again. If you want to buy the real thing in boots then i would definitely recommend this mascara! :)
on 1 December 2009
THIS IS A VERY GOOD MASCARA, EASY TO APPLY,GOOD BRUSH, DOESNT CLOG LIKE SOME DO,
JUST WISH IT WAS A BIT CHEAPER..?
on 20 July 2009
This mascara is fantastic, I was really suprised by how long and thick my eyelashes looked..it really does give a fake lash effect :D I don't even have to use that much. With other mascara's I had to put on about 3 coats to get my eyelashes looking full but with this mascara I only put on one!So another bonus is that you don't use to much and it lasts longer.
I think the reason why it works so well is because of the brush. It's a thick brush that really pulls your eyelashes up as you apply the mascara, but it doesn't leave clumps.

I bought mine for £12.99 at boots, so Amazon is offering a great deal on this. Defiantly get it!
on 24 February 2011
I have short fair eyelashes and have tried every brand of mascara (from Collection 2000 to YSL), however based on the reviews here I tried this one, and it is the best I have used by far! My eyelashes look dramatically fuller and longer, and the brush separates them all evenly. Although it does not say waterproof, it does not smudge at all. An excellent purchase, high recommended!
on 13 January 2016
Would not recommend. Mascara wasn't sealed. Put on first coat and seemed OK.Applied a second coat and my eyes became so sore and red and felt like there was something in them for the rest of the day.Have never reacted to any make up ever but I would be very cautious buying this.
on 10 December 2015
It's not the same as in the picture so to me it looks fake! And I use this mascara all the time.
review image
on 27 December 2015
I am blessed with naturally long eyelashes, this mascara is great. It enhances my lashes without clumping, lasts all day without flaking and removes easily. I found the wand scary when I first opened this item, as it is a very short and spiky brush. So far so good - I haven't stabbed myself in the eye with it! Packaging for product received on my second order look a bit different to the product image, Max Factor must have changed it. My only dislike with this product is the lack of sealed packaging when it is delivered - I like mascara in a sealed plastic outer package so I know it hasn't been meddled with for hygiene purposes.