Colour: 510 English RoseChange
Price:£3.74 - £5,354.64

on 19 December 2009
This is the lipstick I use most often, and I've yet to find one I prefer. The colour stays on all day and does not become patchy, although it does leave residue on drinking glasses. The finish is very slightly shimmery and I find that a lot goes a long way, so I tend to dab the colour on rather than smear it across my lips. As a result, my tube has lasted a very long time. Great value for money.

I own this lipstick in 725 Marsh Mellow, which is darker and plummier than it appears on the page. It gives my lips a stronger colour without making them look unnaturally bright or colourful. It's a great shade, and I recommend it to women with a pale complexion as it adds some healthy natural-looking colour to the face.
on 28 July 2010
This is the perfect lipstick shade. I use it everyday and it goes with everything. Added to this it goes on smoothly, is very creamy and lasts well, what more could one want? Oh yes! It is very reasonably priced as well.
on 4 October 2011
it lasting so long, even after drinking,eating, it still there, for these kind of lasting long lip sticks it is not dry at all, you can apply it dirctly without lip blam/gloss.
it's nice shiny dusky rose,little bit daker than the picture shows.
About the price, it worth it!
on 21 May 2014
I really like the texture of this lipstick, and would give that the 5 stars. I was just slightly disappointed in the shade as it seems paler than the one I'e been using, but that one's really almost finished, so perhaps the new lipstick will "wear down" into being slightly deeper pink. Maybe for my next order I'll check into the next shade up, but this #610 is the shade I've always liked.
Meantime, I'm pleased to have been able to get them from you as I've had difficulty finding it in stores.
Your service was excellent, btw, so I would give that also 5 stars.
on 22 April 2013
Have purchased this lipstick for many years. Love the colour. Goes with most colours. Just wish it stayed on longer but perhaps that's just my lips! Easy enough to re-apply.
on 6 August 2010
I agree with the other reviews whereas the colour is not quite what it says on the web but not that far out, it is really creamy and lovely to apply, no need to apply every half hour as it seems to last most of the day.
on 22 December 2013
I adore this lipstick. It has very good colour payoff, and is perfect for everyday use! The packaging is good too, quite sturdy!
on 7 March 2015
Although I received this item promptly and loved the shade (Toffee Coffee), it had either been badly stored or was simply ancient. It smelt rancid and the lipstick itself was very dry with all the lipid moisture seemingly gone. The very sour smell prompted me to throw it away without using it. Very disappointed.
on 20 March 2013
Regrettably, this product is a slightly lighter pink than shown in the picture and to compound it has a nasty shimmer as well. I cannot comment on its staying power as I have been forced to use it only as a base for a colour less fitting to an American beauty pageant. English Rose - my foot!
on 22 July 2013
When I saw the colour - English Rose, I thought I must have this. Rose is quite a hard colour to find and this is perfect.
A true summer colour which I love. It brightens up your day without being too strong and bold. S subtle rose

See one answered question