Colour: 70 Natural|Change

on 3 October 2010
This is an excellent product, it does indeed adapt itself to your skin colour providing that you select a suitable one from the range. It gives a youthful look to my 75yr old skin and feels pleasant to the touch. Great!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 November 2009
This goes on really smoothly, covers flaws, doesn't feel greasy or heavy. I would recommend this to friends.
on 24 June 2011
Love this foundation and colour.
It gives very smooth look of your skin and look completely natural if you got a fair shade skin, not too yellow, not too pink - just perfect!
Boots and Superdrug don't have the range in this numeric marking and name, but thank's to Amazon I was able to buy exactly what I wanted.
on 4 June 2011
I have been using this for nearly 2 years now and I love it! It goes on really easily and makes my skin really smooth. The bottle lasts a long time and its also a lot cheaper to buy online rather than in the store. I recommended this to my friends and now they all use it too.
on 27 June 2010
Max Factor products never let down they are top quality. I purchased Colour Adapt Foundation and it covers the blemishes on the face well. I recommend this product.
GAC
on 27 April 2011
I bought Max Factor Colour Adapt foundation for my very light soft skin. I chose #40 Creamy Ivory tone. It looks natural on my face and my skin feels great with it. I am glad I have bought this foundation.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 July 2010
This is a really nice foundation, as it is very easy to apply and it covers flaws well, being very light and looking natural at the same time. Unlike most foundations it is not at all greasy and has a matt finish. I like this product very much, but it would be perfect if it had UV protection like some other foundations.
on 16 July 2011
i've been using this foundation for years now, and i can tell you, it is great, it feels really soft on the skin but still covers everything that need to be covered, great price also, will buy it again.
on 5 April 2015
Item incorrectly described .. States 37ml and I received 34ml. False advertising
on 7 April 2016
I also am not convinced that this is genuine. On the product I have been sent, the X of the Max Factor is at the end of the wording and not part of the word 'Max'. It isn't the same as shown in the picture. Will not risk using it. Beware!

In the photo, the product in doubt is on the left and an original, bought from Boots is on the right.
review image