- Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.5 x 10.4 cm ; 59 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 59 g
- Item model number: 3010683
- ASIN: B000W3OD26
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 2 Oct. 2007
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (137 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 12,101 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Max Factor Colour Adapt Foundation - 55 Blushing Beige
|Price:||£6.25 (£0.98 / 10 g) FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£5.70 (48%)|
- Skin tone adapting foundation
- Colour Adapt™ Particles adapt to your individual skin tones to provide a flawless look that's perfectly you
- Beautifully evens out skin tone and blends away imperfections
- Skin compatibility dermatologically tested and confirmed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Cyclomethicone, Aqua, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Mica, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethylcyclosiloxane, Methicone, PEG/PPG-18/18 Methicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499
Size: 37ml | Colour: 55 Blushing Beige
Top Customer Reviews
It gives very smooth look of your skin and look completely natural if you got a fair shade skin, not too yellow, not too pink - just perfect!
Boots and Superdrug don't have the range in this numeric marking and name, but thank's to Amazon I was able to buy exactly what I wanted.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Awful! I've been using this foundation for ages and I love it, I usually buy this product in store but decided to order off amazon for once. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amy Cotterill
Brilliant match to my skin. It is to date the beat foundation I've used, it doesn't feel like I've got anything on my face yet leaves my skin flawless.Published 2 months ago by Amie
Excellent product although shade 55 is very hard to obtain.Why?
Good light foundation you can still see you skin but it's smoothed and evened.
The foundation that I have received has something in it that shouldn't be. It is very oily and runny and not as it usually is.Published 3 months ago by amy
After years of not wearing any make up other than powder and blusher I felt the need to add something to my skin but nothing that would look heavy. Read morePublished 3 months ago by KarenR