- Boxed-product Weight: 118 g
- Item model number: 81377975
- ASIN: B00A2PCFXS
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 6 Nov. 2012
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (268 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,472 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £0.75 UK delivery
Max Factor All Day Flawless 3-in-1 Foundation - Warm Almond
|Price:||£8.05 (£2.68 / 10 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£3.94 (33%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 3in1 Foundation
- SPF 20
- Built in primer and concealer
- Primer gives a smooth, even base
- Concealer corrects for a flawless look
- Foundation gives a light, matte finish
- Flawless Finish
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Max Factor 3-in-1 All Day Flawless Foundation with built in primer & concealer creates a long lasting flawless finish. A foundation that easily delivers that long lasting professional finish. With a primer to hold the makeup in place, concealer to correct blemishes and foundation to finish. Containing a SPF that delivers an all day high coverage. Light weight formula that prevents shine.
Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid
Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate
Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone
Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate
[+/- CI 77891
Colour: Warm Almond
Top Customer Reviews
I do think it's a great foundation because:
- Once it's on it stays on (I have very oily skin so I'm used to most foundations gradually sliding off my face).
- The shades available are very natural.
- It's easily buildable with great coverage.
However there are some things I think are worth mentioning about this foundation.
- The consistency is quite thin
- If you use a brush to apply it you'll use a lot more product. I think the consistency tends to mean it's absorbed into the brush. If you want sheer coverage use a brush but otherwise a beauty blender or your hands will give more full coverage & waste a lot less product.
- This product dries very quickly once on the skin and I don't think personally it needs a setting powder.
- It has a matte finish (on my skin anyway), I don't think it would be suitable if you have dry skin or a lot of lines and wrinkles.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This foundation is the best I've ever used! The coverage is fantastic and feels really nice on my face (feels lightweight), it minimises my pores just wearing the 3-1 foundation... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
It's the first time I have used this foundation and I found it absolutely lovely. It certainly lived up to the manufacturers claims and I will certainly buy again.Published 5 days ago by Christine Matthews
Not usually one for foundation as it makes my skin rather dry. However this is amazing, use it everyday now, love the lightweight feel and coverage. Will buy again when I run out.Published 7 days ago by Lucy-Jane mayers
I love this product It si one of the ebst foundations I ahve used. It doesnt settle in anyc reases and is very easy to apply. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
Love this foundation it's so soft and light weight can't tell If I have any onPublished 9 days ago by Jodie-Danielle
Great coverage.Always my favourite brand.cheaply priced.doesn't make your skin go oily or look greasy.lasts all day and no patches appear. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Amazon Customer
Amazing foundation! Best one I've bought, ever! Ive really struggled to find a foundation that does everything but this is it! Read morePublished 15 days ago by Amazon Customer