on 17 January 2015
It's a ballet barbie and just what I was expecting when I ordered it. Just so people know, under the skirt it has a very wide plastic skirt bit that allows the legs to be turned out and springy. I knew this because I had seen them in the shops but be prepared for the fact that you can't put normal barbie clothes on this doll.
on 15 November 2014
Nice doll from Barbie range, Granddaughter aged 4 years will love it.
on 14 July 2014
I wish that it had been made clearer that she cannot sit at all
on 17 October 2015
My little girl likes it. She has brown hair and loves ballet, so I thought that this one would be a winner. The downside is that you can't change the clothes on this doll.
on 1 August 2015
brought for my grandaughter and she loves it !!!!
on 2 April 2015
very happy little girl with this doll
on 14 January 2015