Customer Discussions > Letters forum

Matt Cardle

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 1 Sep 2011 20:41:27 BDT
Did Matt never make his version of "Nights in White Satin" available anywhere?? I've waited months.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Sep 2011 22:09:12 BDT
Only on itunes after the live shows, I downloaded it but its got the audience noise. Though it is on the "When We Collide" single but thats discontinued I think.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Sep 2011 22:42:17 BDT
Thanks Nicola. I will investigate further!

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Oct 2011 10:43:27 BDT
Matt sang NIWS on his tour, so there's a chance it will appear on future albums, or you might be able to download it from YT? The songs I've heard so far from the Letters album are stunning and actually surpass what he did on XF.

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Oct 2011 11:01:03 BDT
Thanks for that. There's something about this guy I think he'll do really well. His voice is really moving and I like the new single he sang (last week?) on XF so I will no doubt be buying Letters.

All the best!

Posted on 15 Oct 2011 10:46:19 BDT
Just got Letters today WOW can,t stop playing it ,what a singer/song writer Matt is,so pleased our Essex boy is doing well.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Oct 2011 10:49:27 BDT
Letters is a must for Matts fans it is beautiful,you won,t regret buying it .

Posted on 15 Oct 2011 19:42:12 BDT
Hey! Chico! says:
You can play NIWS on your computer from free streaming website Grooveshark:

http://grooveshark.com/#/s/Knights+In+White+Satin/3lK0wI?src=5

Posted on 17 Oct 2011 15:20:18 BDT
J. Watkin says:
I've just listened to his new album today and sorry to say it doesn't grab me. Okay, this is after a first hearing but several of the songs sound the same and whilst its obviously Matts voice it seems they've over produced the album for me. Not what I was hoping for and hopefully it will grow but as it is 6 out 10 for effort.

Posted on 13 Nov 2011 16:23:50 GMT
Keep listening to the album - it does grow and shows that Matt Cardle is incredibly talented both vocally and as a writer

Posted on 20 Dec 2011 15:46:38 GMT
I'd agree with E.V. - the album is definitely a grower. You think it's ok on the first listen, quite good on the second with a few stand out tracks and by the time you're hearing the tracks for the third time you're hooked for life. J. Watkin, did you buy the standard or deluxe version? If you didn't like the "overproduced" sound, the acoustic tracks on the deluxe second cd are likely to be more to your taste. Frankly they're brilliant. One in particular, For You isn't even on the standard album, but is stunning.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Letters forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  1 Sep 2011
Latest post:  20 Dec 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Letters
Letters by Matt Cardle (Audio CD - 2011)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (184)