- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Peter Crawley (12 Sept. 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0304357936
- ISBN-13: 978-0304357932
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.3 x 19.3 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 864,917 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Masterpieces of Defence (MASTER BRIDGE) Paperback – 12 Sep 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
He learnt bridge at a young age watching his parents. Julian is a qualified bridge teacher and he has written over 20 books. Currently he is associate editor of BRIDGE and he has regular columns in Bridge Magazine, English Bridge and Bridge i Norge.
Two books Julian has written, Play or Defend and A Great Deal of Bridge Problems, have won the International Bridge Press Association award for book of the year.
A solid grasp of what it takes to break a contract is a key element of winning on a regular basis
About the Author
Julian Pottage writes a monthly column in three leading bridge journals and is the author or co-author of seventeen bridge books. He is an outstanding bridge teacher and competes at national and international level.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
For advanced intermedaites and above.