- Paperback: 888 pages
- Publisher: Sybex; 1 edition (31 May 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118521323
- ISBN-13: 978-1118521328
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 4.2 x 23.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 118,467 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Mastering Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Paperback – 31 May 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
From the Back Cover
Configure and Manage Lync for Your Enterprise
Want to simplify the implementation of Unified Communications (UC) across your company? You can, with Microsoft Lync Server 2013 and this practical, point–by–point guide. The book covers everything you need to know to get Lync up and running smoothly, from installation, security, and maintenance to setting up in the cloud, on mobile devices, and on site. You′ll learn how to deploy hybrid solutions, configure enterprise Voice, integrate with Exchange and SharePoint and ultimately enjoy all the benefits that effective UC with Lync has to offer.
- Mastering Lync fundamentals such as administration and troubleshooting tools, planning, and installation
- Applying best practices for deployment and security
- Using the Lync Management Shell
- Configuring Lync for mobile devices
- Coordinating video chats, web conferences, VoIP, IM, and social media
- Getting started with Voice and extending Voice functionality
- Deploying hybrid cloud/onsite configurations with Lync Online and Hybrid Voice
- Deploying and configuring Persistent Chat
- Integrating with Exchange, SharePoint®, and third parties
Plan, Install, Configure, and Troubleshoot Microsoft Lync Server 2013
Migrate Painlessly from OCS R2 or Earlier Versions of Lync
Understand Lync Online Hybrid Voice and How to Deploy It
Deploy Lync with High Availability
Master Persistent Chat for Local or Global Work Groups
Learn from Real–World Examples of Established Lync Deployments
About the Author
Keith Hanna, Microsoft Certified Master at Microsoft Office Communications Server (OCS), is a Service Delivery Specialist at Microsoft U.K. focused on partner–led support offerings for Lync. He has been working with OCS and Lync since before they were launched, helping to design and deploy some of the largest worldwide installations in use today. He also helps develop content for the Microsoft Lync Ignite training series and has contributed to the Lync Resource Kit. Nathan Winters is a Technical Solution Professional at Microsoft U.K. He has worked with some of the U.K.′s largest companies. He is a four–time MVP for Exchange Server, a speaker at events in both the U.S. and the U.K., and a published writer in leading industry resources such as Windows IT Pro and the MSExchange.org website. He is also the author of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013: Design, Deploy and Deliver.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very good book, detailed and was to understand topics that other books of the same subject fail to achieve todayPublished 7 months ago by Mr. Sunil Sharma