Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 March 2014
Very useful. Would recommed it to any one using this equipment. Well written and good explanation. A really useful addition to manufacturer's handbook
on 17 February 2014
I leaned a lot from reading this book. There is a lot of good knowledge which has evidently been collected through hard won experience.
I found that I had to read things two or three times before finally getting the point. Perhaps a chapter summation with bullet points would clarify what has been said in sometimes too many words.
on 24 May 2014
Having just bought an X-E1 and with the well-known limitations of owner manuals, I thought I'd better get this pretty damn quick! It's all there. Everything you need to know. I like the fact that Rico not only clearly explains all the options for using this camera, but gives a lot of advice on when and how to use them. In other words, it's written by a user and not just a re-hash of the Fuijifilm manual. I have an Fujifilm X20 so that gives me a head-start, but I learned a lot yesterday as I went from cover to cover. Recommended.
on 12 April 2014
This excellent book provides invaluable advice and guidance on these two cameras in a way that is accessible to seasoned photographers and those who may be starting out on the journey to take them beyond point-and-shoot snapping. The tips and shortcuts as well as the way in which the author navigates the reader through the sophisticated capabilities of these pieces of equipment are simply not available in the manual provided. Illustrated throughout, this book is essential reading both as an introduction and a reference source.
on 19 March 2015
A very useful book for first time users of Xpro1 with exactly the kind of expanded practical information not available in the technical manual. Clear writing with just enough enthusiasm to encourage, but not get in the way of objective descriptions of functions. The book qua book is quite 'unhandy' being bound in a way that requires two hands and some effort to make it stay open, which is a nuisance since a reader mostly wants to look at camera at same time as read the advice. I still recommend it.
on 19 February 2014
Got me going, lots to learn on this amazing camera. Highly recommend and very good book with goog links to blogs
on 10 September 2015
This book is excellent. Well written as it flows very well. I've learned a lot about the functions on my X-E1, and my photos are much approved. Highly recommend this book. I've book marked several pages for reference and feel any user of either camera will benefit from reading this book.
on 17 July 2014
I have the X-E1 and this book is very practical. It is quite readable on my iPad, but the hard copy might be more usable to some.

So far it has given me just the help I needed and bearing in mind that there is much more to read, so far would recommend it unreservedly.
on 2 August 2014
So practical and useful this book is only as long as it needs to be. It goes through various scenarios and the pros and cons of various manual and automatic functions for the camera and covers basic photography principles along the way. Absolutely fantastic book.
on 24 August 2014
Excellent. Readable, sensible and very much a hands on commonsense book. Very clear descriptions of cameras functions, what they do and how to get the best out of them. Highly recommended.