- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Rocky Nook; 1 edition (2 Mar. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1933952989
- ISBN-13: 978-1933952987
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.4 x 21.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (34 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 294,571 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Mastering the Fuji X100 Paperback – 2 Mar 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
Michael Diechtierow is a photographer by passion and a biologist by training, having recently earned his PhD in this field. As a photographer, he is equally interested in traditional photography and cutting edge experimental techniques.
Working with the Fuji X100 got Michael so excited that he spontaneously decided to sit down and collect his insights and experience for this book. Michael is also a coauthor of The Wild Side of Photography, published by Rocky Nook.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I have the Kindle version so I have a reference wherever I go on my IPad or IPhone and the conversion to the electronic version is superb.
Highly recommended, this book helps you to understand the many intricacies of the X100 and does so in a manner which is easy to read and simple to follow.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent book. Far more informative than the Fuji handbook. Always made sure it was handy so I could return to the settings I wanted after the camera changed its settings while... Read morePublished 6 months ago by G. Wright
Well composed and informative, cuts through the dryer user manual provided by the manufacturer.Published 8 months ago by Galeb i Ja
The Fuji X100 is a beautiful and brilliant camera, capable of taking striking images of the highest quality. Read morePublished 12 months ago by K. H. May
Very clear description and informative, if written from personal usage standpoint that wont suit everyone If you want a clear concise book on how to set and use the X100 the Magic... Read morePublished 19 months ago by Anthony Ireland
This book enlightened me as to what a little wonder camera the x100 is thanks for a real eye openerPublished 22 months ago by alan
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Techniques & Tips
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation