Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 October 2013
I love Sierra's books, they are more than just Bdsm, they show the connection of the two people, the highs and lows, the pitfalls of two strong personalities working towards a happy relationship.

I really liked Master Michael, he came over as a kind and caring person! Even though he is a Dom, he still thought about Sydney's wellbeing. Although they each had their own ideas of how they would work together, not without issues, after all Sydney was a very I dependant lady, after experiencing a not so good relationship in her past!

We get to join them in their experiences and their scenes. I loved Sydney's friends they knew her so well, but kept her grounded!
on 10 July 2013
Before I say anything I must own up to being a real Sierra Cartwright fan, great stories and even though a series (mastered) all books are complete stand alone stories, no hanging on for months, waiting for end of cliff hanger! This is the story of Sydney and master Michael, both have had past bad experiences and are unwilling to commit to a relationship Sydney knows what she wants from a Dom and if he cannot supply the whipping she needs she walks, master Michael only plays at The Den. and does not want subs who he cannot walk away from when the night is over. Oil and water makes for great sexy story...enjoy.
on 21 December 2013
This book delivers everything promised in the blurb and more. It is difficult not to root for the moody rancher who has a miniature Pygmy goat called chewie.
VINE VOICEon 22 January 2014
Ms. Cartwright has penned another excellent novel here. She skilfully creates believable, flawed characters, ones that the reader cares about and roots for. I very much enjoyed the storyline of Over the Line, as well as the characters, the setting, the incredibly hot sex, the emotion and the humour thrown in there, too. This was another great addition to the Mastered series, and I'd definitely recommend BDSM erotic romance fans to check out these books.
on 7 March 2014
I liked this book more than the second one but master Marcus is still my favourite. I liked the relationship between these two how they cud spar against each other but still find away to make it work for them. A good read
on 26 August 2013
The journey experience with this author has opened my heart & mind..... Thank you for sharing.

I have several books from this author..... She delivers every time..... and more.
on 11 July 2013
Loved this story, have read all in series and look forward to the next one!! Great characters and perfect mix of naughty scenes and storyline. Such a good writer x
on 23 July 2013
Read this book in one sitting could not put it down,well described characters that you could identify with and a happy ending what more can you want.
on 4 August 2013
Good book well written and an enjoyable read. Received instantly and easily opened I would buy from this author again
on 3 January 2014
Great bdsm book, love all I have read of Sierras books. Would well recommend this brilliant author and her books