Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 April 2013
Amazing, I loved that story.

Chelsea and Master Alexander were perfect together. He pushed her and she pushed him.

Hopefully we will see Marcus and Julia make an appearance with Alexander and Chelsea.

Great follow up for the Mastered series.

Would so recommend.
VINE VOICEon 19 August 2013
On His Terms was another good read from Sierra Cartwright. I like her writing style, it really draws you into the storyline and into the minds of the characters, which makes her books very engaging. Both the plot and the characters in this book are intriguing and interesting, making for a real page-turner. With a few surprises thrown in along the way, book two of the Mastered series comes to a very satisfying conclusion, and one that will definitely make BDSM erotic romance fans eager to read book three. Recommended.
on 27 July 2013
sierra cartwright knows her bdsm. if you've never read this sort of thing before its a good place to start. her stories are easy to get into
on 12 March 2015
The story of Chelsea and Master Alexander. I found it hard to get into this story at first, especially after loving the first book. However, their story did grow on me and in the end I really wanted them to be together instead of Evan C who I thought was arrogant. I do enjoy Sierra Cartwright's books and look forward to reading the next instalment.
on 27 May 2013
The author of this book wrote this really tastefully and it had me reading the book within a day as couldn't put the book down to be honest. The story was enjoyable and I will be buying more from this author in the future.
on 14 May 2013
This book had me gripped from start to finish.
I have read With this collar as well and I can say Sierra has got them just right.
I would recommend them to everyone that has an interest in D/s or BDSM.
on 27 February 2014
I didn't enjoy this book as much as the first one mainly due to the fact that I didn't really like the main characters. I found them both quite cold and couldn't connect with them.
on 11 July 2013
Didn't really warm to this Dom but it was a good read still the same. Loved the first so this was slightly disappointing. However, I still bought book three and it was brilliant.
on 22 July 2013
Yet again another brilliant story,could not put the book down,fell in love with the characters,the story was so well written that you really got involved with the characters.
on 19 May 2013
I love the mastered series Sierra writes them brilliantly. Chelsea and master Alex book is as good as the first book loved Tuscany wait for book 3