Because of a lack of details about this item I was not sure at first if this was the right product. However, my wife is a huge MasterChef fan and I knew she'd love an apron that looked like the ones the contestants wear on the show. Not wanting to get one of those ugly white ones with the slogan on it, I went with this one. I was very pleased when it arrived. The embroidery is good, the material is strong, and my wife loves it. She uses it both in the kitchen and when she's watching the show. I find that it's basically her equivalent to my NFL jersey.
on 14 March 2012
Bought this for a bit of fun but it has turned out to be very useful. Covers properly and washes well.No problems with it at all.
on 2 October 2013
I never thought I could feel good in an apron - so I have never worn one. But this MasterChef makes me feel "well dressed and professional" in the kitchen. It is strong and very comfortable. Would recommend
on 9 October 2013
If you are fan of the show, you will appreciate getting the apron. You almost feel like one of the cook...LOL The quality is great, the material is not cheap. Washed the apron and had no shrinkage.
on 2 January 2013
Top quality goods, and you get to look like you're on TV - bonus! Get this apron and look the part in the kitchen.
on 16 October 2013
Got this for my partner's birthday, he absolutely loves cooking and we always watch Masterchef together whenever its on. He has never bothered with aprons but has started wearing this one. Cheap and good buy. Quality fine.
on 23 January 2014
Got two for my parents one christmas. Great design and good quality, fits well and matches that of the ones on the show so a great gift!
on 6 February 2013
I bought this as my husband loves cooking and loves master chef Australia. Although it was slightly more expensive than other options the look, feel and embroidery state quality. Hubby loves it so winning all round and if he ever wears it the clothes that don't get ruined by splatter will as well
on 5 June 2013
I was a bit worried about the embroidery as mentioned in one of the previous reviews but rest assured, this apron (or at least the one I received) was top notch. The embroidery is flawless and the apron itself is great quality and fits very well, even on a big man like myself!!
on 21 September 2014
Bought as a gift for my wife who is a great fan of the programme, this is a fun purchase that has an obvious practical application. It seems well made, is comfortable to wear and, overall, tends to bring a smile to people's faces when they see it.