Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 October 2013
Best book I have read in ages, although I am a lover of Kealan Patrick burned books . If you haven't read one of his books yet , I would highly recommend this one as your first you will soon be hooked .
on 23 November 2015
KPB lives up to his reputation with this excellent gothic horror novel that ticks all the boxes for the genre, and as well as the excellent writing it would potentially make a good film too I reckon.
on 16 June 2016
My first book by Kealan Patrick Burke and I loved it! Very atmospheric and creepy.

Can't wait to pick out another of his books to read
on 7 September 2013
As Always I could not stop reading until the end. Now I cannot sleep without checking under the bed......Cannot wait to see what happens next!
on 24 February 2013
Gothic horror that pulls you in from the very first page. Kealan Patrick Burke can write any style of book and it's wonderful.