I bought this because of the combination lock, the size and the money clips.
But for the money, it's not very well made. To summarise:
1. The finish is easily marked and not glossed / shiny as other cash boxes are / as it appears to be in the image.
2. The finish is dimpled and the metal is 'bubbled' above the combination lock.
3. The plastic insert is too big: once locked, there is a gap between the lid and base; anyone could pry this open.
4. The lid has (what I can only describe, humorously) an 'overbite': the lid and base do not align.
5. The money clips are loose and rattle when you pick the item up.
6. The combination lock does not work as described in the instructions. I managed to figure it out, eventually.
7. The combination lock is stiff.
The manufacturers have cut costs here, to produce a greater profit from this item but really, it's worth a tenner, and I'd have gladly paid a tenner for it. £25 or thereabouts? You must be joking!