Customer Discussions > Mass Effect 3 (PS3) forum

Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition. Amazon UK?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 50 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 14 Jun 2011 15:32:48 BDT
TheObogo says:
Where is the Collector's Ed of ME3 on Amazon UK?

Posted on 26 Jun 2011 05:02:56 BDT
Ian Langford says:
It doesn't look like they're taking pre-orders for it at the moment; not a huge surprise, since we're nine months from release. So far, I think only Game are taking orders.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Jul 2011 09:40:23 BDT
Light says:
Okay but Amazon.fr and Amazon.com have the collector's edition listed already. I don't know why it's still not available here.

Posted on 21 Jul 2011 08:31:51 BDT
Light says:
Hi. I emailed Amazon a few days ago and here is what I got:

Hello,
-------------------
Thank you for contacting us at Amazon.co.uk.

I've searched our catalogue, but the item you asked about is not currently listed.

Although we are affiliated, all orders with Amazon.com, Amazon.fr and Amazon.de are independent of any orders/listings with Amazon.co.uk. This means that we cannot order items from another Amazon site for you and that we cannot combine orders across our different sites.

However, we are constantly adding to our catalogue listings, so we would encourage you to check back on our website soon, to see if this title has been made available.

Posted on 15 Oct 2011 00:29:00 BDT
Have Game and Gamestation not got exclusive rights? I know with them getting Star Wars: The Old Republic they may have this as well.

Posted on 18 Nov 2011 19:09:04 GMT
Daniel says:
I just saw a trailer for the "unboxing" of it yet it just displayed the ESRB rating tag. So still not word on if the UK will get this. Regardless I am buying the game but I really want this version. I loved the first two games and I'm willing to cough up the extra £40 for collector's editon.

Posted on 5 Dec 2011 10:12:13 GMT
BilliB says:
You can pre-order it on Game.co.uk guys, dont know if you already knew that though (Y)

Posted on 14 Dec 2011 17:39:06 GMT
Troysayshi says:
My orders for the N7 edition keep getting declined by Game. They are an insult to civilisation. Trouble is I believe they've got UK exclusivity. A lot of people are very dissatisfied with Game. Maybe a word in Biowares ear.

Posted on 10 Jan 2012 15:46:44 GMT
Just cancelled my Amazon order and ordered from Game. Hopefully they will ship in advance so it arrives on time

Posted on 11 Jan 2012 07:13:50 GMT
GAME are complete Nazi's. If Amazon is able to sell it they better get a move on because I really don't want to part with my money at GAME

Posted on 12 Jan 2012 13:33:32 GMT
C. Renshaw says:
Like Garrus.Vakarian I also enquired about the Mass Effect 3 collectors edition:

I do understand that you wish to purchase Mass Effect 3 collectors edition from Amazon.co.uk.

I've searched our catalogue, since this item you asked about is not currently listed and I can't guarantee if or when it will be sold by us.

However, we are constantly adding to our catalogue listings, so we would encourage you to check back on our website soon, to see if this title has been made available.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused in this matter.

------------

I do hope Amazon realise alot of people want to buy the collectors edition from them and take some form of action to achieve this. Since like others, i would make buying the collectors edition from GAME an absolute last resort.

Posted on 14 Jan 2012 17:38:36 GMT
Rachel Short says:
If I can find out if it will be in English, then I'll order it from Amazon France.

Posted on 18 Jan 2012 16:30:35 GMT
Its available off gameplay for £69.99 pretty sure its the full collectors edition with all the extra bits such as the artbook, content, Fabric patch etc.

Posted on 13 Feb 2012 12:40:29 GMT
Mr. S. Irwin says:
game have the rights to the collectors edition in the UK.

Posted on 14 Feb 2012 20:51:35 GMT
They should have made more and sell it at most online stores, think of the money Thayer would have made if more collectors editions were made.

Posted on 15 Feb 2012 20:33:27 GMT
Hi guys go to game station if you want the ps3 version, that seems to be the only one Thayer have left at game and game station, I got my deposit today.

Posted on 20 Feb 2012 21:45:46 GMT
Last edited by the author on 20 Feb 2012 21:46:02 GMT
I pre-ordered the collector's edition back in January from GAME, I haven't been notified of any cancellation but it's no longer listed on their site (the PS3 version still appears to be available). So I'm guessing they may have taken as many pre-orders as possible and taken it down as to not disappoint. At least that's what I'm hoping, because I'd hate to find out they simply aren't doing it anymore, and haven't told anyone...

Posted on 21 Feb 2012 23:48:35 GMT
Shuurai says:
its only the pre-order allocation thats sold out for xbox360, you can wait till sometime after release when they release more but until then there won't be any

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-02-06-no-more-mass-effect-3-n7-collectors-editions-will-be-made-before-launch

Posted on 24 Feb 2012 16:43:41 GMT
Just so I do not get confused, is From Ashes DLC included on the amazon (blue cover) edition of Mass Effect 3? I preordered

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Feb 2012 19:23:01 GMT
Last edited by the author on 24 Feb 2012 19:59:23 GMT
It is included in the CE of Mass effect 3 but this edition is not in Amazons catalog.

Posted on 25 Feb 2012 17:00:32 GMT
GFergie says:
Game do not have UK exclusivity , head over to Gamestop.co.uk , i pre ordered it in October 2011 !!

Posted on 25 Feb 2012 17:24:15 GMT
No sign of them having the collectors edition though

Posted on 26 Feb 2012 10:10:15 GMT
GFergie says:
Probably sold out of the collector's edition. They did have it up until the end of 2011 , thats when i bought mine for £64.99.

Posted on 29 Feb 2012 11:51:52 GMT
D. A. Nixon says:
All game preorders have been cancelled and they won't be stocking any EA games after SSX. So no mass effect 3 from game.

Posted on 29 Feb 2012 13:10:45 GMT
Game (game.co.uk) have not cancelled my CE order. What makes you think that all pre-orders have been cancelled? Some expansion of your comment would be nice
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Mass Effect 3 (PS3) forum
Participants:  42
Total posts:  50
Initial post:  14 Jun 2011
Latest post:  8 Mar 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 10 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Mass Effect 3 (PS3)
Mass Effect 3 (PS3) by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (164)