Customer Discussions > Mass Effect 3 (Xbox 360) forum

Mass Effect 3: Collectors Edition.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 209 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 Jun 2011 18:43:25 BDT
D. Richards says:
Will amazon be stocking the N7 collectors edition? If so i hope the price is reasonable.

Posted on 9 Jun 2011 11:01:17 BDT
C. Munton says:
from what i have seen elsewhere if they do put it up it will probably be around 70 but hopefully will be cheaper with the pre-order little confused as to why it isn't on here yet

Posted on 10 Jun 2011 05:07:45 BDT
NIC MARSHALL says:
I'm surprised Amazon aren't on top of this. Game must be having an absolute field day taking pre-orders without any competition.

Posted on 10 Jun 2011 06:42:40 BDT
Mr M I Pears says:
I'm not taken the chances of ordering ME3 from Amazon after what happened with the Dragon Age 2 farce.

Posted on 10 Jun 2011 13:45:25 BDT
NIC MARSHALL says:
Game's pricing is a joke, though. It would be good for us to have a different retailer at least offering the CE.

Posted on 10 Jun 2011 15:03:48 BDT
D. Richards says:
Yeah, 70 pounds is really expensive. It should be around 50-60 like with the Mass Effect 2 collectors edition.

Posted on 12 Jun 2011 07:13:41 BDT
I would get the CE of Game but im a bit reluctant coz its really expensive compared to what amazon charged for the ME2 CE and they dont give you the option to have it delivered on the release date like amazon do. I think I'm going to wait a few weeks and see if it comes out on amazon.

Posted on 13 Jun 2011 23:28:42 BDT
Game not due till march 9th 2012, chances r aywhere could get this, but mass effect 2 was game only, but that doesnt really mean anything

Posted on 17 Jun 2011 01:58:52 BDT
D. Richards says:
Someone email amazon and ask if they will stock it.

Posted on 3 Jul 2011 20:01:28 BDT
Aukmune says:
I really hope they do announce it soon I would rather order from Amazon especially as by payment time I should have earned enough vouchers to cover the cost.

Posted on 8 Jul 2011 19:29:35 BDT
C. Stynes says:
I emailed them about this and they said that the game is not currently being added to their catalogue but to keep checking back >_<

Posted on 15 Jul 2011 10:01:42 BDT
Light says:
Here's what I got:

Hello,
-------------------
Thank you for contacting us at Amazon.co.uk.

I've searched our catalogue, but the item you asked about is not currently listed.

Although we are affiliated, all orders with Amazon.com, Amazon.fr and Amazon.de are independent of any orders/listings with Amazon.co.uk. This means that we cannot order items from another Amazon site for you and that we cannot combine orders across our different sites.

However, we are constantly adding to our catalogue listings, so we would encourage you to check back on our website soon, to see if this title has been made available.
-------------

Posted on 19 Jul 2011 14:40:28 BDT
D says:
This is so dumb every other amazon site has the N7 edition so why does amazon.uk not?

Posted on 20 Jul 2011 19:27:50 BDT
Last edited by the author on 20 Jul 2011 19:30:41 BDT
Light says:
Apparently it's a Game.co.uk exclusive deal in the UK. I preordered it from there. Shame if you ask me cos I prefer Amazon with just about anything I order online. And it sucks for me as I don't live in the UK because Game doesn't offer express delivery in Europe. Just have to wait and see what happens with Royal Mail. Fingers crossed. :p

Posted on 6 Sep 2011 15:34:08 BDT
D. Richards says:
Gamestop.co.uk has the N7 edition, so does MyMemory and so does Propelgamer.co.uk.

Go for Gamestop.co.uk as it is 65 pounds and the cheapest.

Posted on 22 Sep 2011 22:10:02 BDT
Olly Ryder says:
Thanks for the tip off Richard, if Amazon dont put on the N7 editon soon, I may have to buy from Gamestop

Posted on 2 Nov 2011 23:43:42 GMT
Aukmune says:
I've been checking it twice a week for the last 5 months, poised to order, two weeks ago I ordered from Game, not taking any chances.

DO YOU HEAR AMAZON UK? another lost order !!!

Posted on 12 Dec 2011 00:14:25 GMT
shabaz ahmed says:
Honestly if you think about it. Amazon have taken part of all the major games distribution (if i am wrong im terribly sorry). Why on earth would they not stock up on Mass effect 3 N7 collectors edition? Personally i am waiting with my legs, fingers and wallet closed until amazon release the link of ME3N7CE. Why? Because my whole life savings has gone into amazon lol.They may even have a cheaper price than game(even with the official guide book too). I just think they wont show or do anything till next year near the release date. Which i hope i am correct because i am a major ME fan! And hope amazon takes notice of this post :,( because i want this collectors edition but from a great retailer and with a reasonable price!!

Posted on 13 Dec 2011 21:54:33 GMT
Game Stop have taken Mass effect 3 CE down now not sure if they have run out or something?

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Dec 2011 22:37:31 GMT
D. Richards says:
I think they may have run out. Either that or GAME has asked them to remove it on grounds of selling rights or something.

In reply to an earlier post on 17 Dec 2011 12:48:28 GMT
I think it might acctually be to do with the publishers as I asked Game Stop and all they could tell me was that they were waiting for information from the publisher?

Posted on 29 Dec 2011 18:50:40 GMT
Tre ZEN says:
It could be that Gamestop were taking pre-orders when they shouldn't have been, Game have been paying out for an increasing number of pre-order exclusives in recent years, having seen how successful its been in the States.

Posted on 3 Jan 2012 16:54:15 GMT
I have written to amazon several times and they have told me they aren't even aware of a collectors edition.

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Jan 2012 01:14:51 GMT
D. Richards says:
Well i have cancelled my N7 edition from game. I dont know what i was thinking! 70 for a new game. 40 is bad enough! And there will no doubt be plenty of DLC released soon after release day, at crazy prices.

Sick of getting ripped off this gen.

Posted on 4 Jan 2012 01:15:42 GMT
D. Richards says:
Even if Amazon were to stock it which i highly doubt, it wont be any less than 65.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xaa450ec4)

This discussion

Participants:  83
Total posts:  209
Initial post:  8 Jun 2011
Latest post:  4 Apr 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 15 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Mass Effect 3 (Xbox 360)
Mass Effect 3 (Xbox 360) by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
3.7 out of 5 stars   (438)