on 26 April 2014
Bought to spice up 10 year relationship. Not tested yet. Fabric once removed from packet looked hilariously tiny, sized for a small cat. Once on it stretches enormously and actually looked flattering on me. I'm 5 ft 6 and a size 10/12. Found the back dip to be too generous I'm a 34 B so if your larger in the boob I think this will more flattering. Also the crotch area was a nice aperture, not too large and in your face which I preferred, although I'm sure to a man , it would make no odds.
on 7 February 2014
Amazing fits perfect - made pretty good considering the price looks fantastically sexy iam going to buy another one.
Would definatly recommend this .
on 14 December 2014
It is literally fantastic and despite worries about fit the impossibly small body stocking will stretch to flatteringly cover all lumps and bumps. We enjoyed the product very much over and over.
on 15 September 2014
cheap and SUPER sexy. Not brilliantly made so I don't expect that it will last for years, but I think it's still worth getting at such a low price.
on 17 October 2015
Fantastic fit. Feels and looks great . Covers all the wobbly bits and leaves one looking curvy and glam!
on 2 November 2014
Great material, brilliant value for money, guaranteed to get your night off to a sexy start
on 26 March 2015
My wife loves it- and so do I ;-) other reviews were really helpful in making this purchase
on 15 September 2014
the best clothing item i have ever bought on amazon. its very nice.
on 5 March 2015
Very good value and very well made will buy from these again.
on 1 March 2015
Fab item, extremely sexy, boyfriend loves it, great price