Format: HardcoverChange

on 8 June 2012
Having read all the issues of Marvel Zombies, i was extremely dissapointed with this one.I felt like i was reading a mish mash of short stories that never had a begining and each story ended far too quickly. The caractors were boring and never im my eyes should never had been part of the Marvel Universe. There are hundreds of great super human caractors that never showed up in previous MZ's and felt any of those would had been more exciting to look at rather than a duck. Please!!!!!!!. Even the last lot of charactors in MZ 4 didnt have any part in this issue which was a shame.
I wish they had kept to the original concept by using previous charactors and maybe extending those stories further rather then ending it all in volume 3, as they were funny and entertaining. Issue 4 got slighty boring, issue 5 made me not want to carry on reading and spoil my whole illusion of Marvel Zombie world..Shame..!!!

So overall, is it worth buying? To complete your collection then the answer is a simple yes. However if your not bothered about completing your collection, then a big fat no is the answer..
on 15 September 2015
When a book has Howard the Duck as one of the main characters, you take the story with a pinch of salt. C'mon, Howard the Duck saving the world!!! As far as Marvel Zombies 5 goes, it's the worst of the run. The first two stories, one in the wild west and the second in martian occupied earth are not too bad, but after that the stories go rapidly downhill.

The zombie virus is mutating, but when the infection becomes demonic or IA, the writer is scraping the barrel. Did not enjoy this book and I was glad I only paid a few quid rather than the full price.
on 5 July 2015
Marvel Zombies!!! ZOMBIES.....SUPERHEROES......do I need to say anymore???
Great fun and entertainment! Recommended to all Marvel fans.
Give it a go, you might like it.