on 28 October 2013
For the price I think this is super value. As well as having over a thousand stickers there are plenty of puzzles to keep super hero fans amused. There's also plenty of colouring to do, so bear in mind this doesn't come with any pencils, crayons etc. Many (but not all) of the stickers tell you the right page number to stick them on. Any little heroes will be able to play on their own and keep themselves amused. Good value for the price.
on 5 June 2016
1,000 stickers... most of which are about a half CM square, seems a bit of a cheat.. but my little'un enjoyed sticking them all over the house and doing the sticker puzzles which was the point of getting it for her so can't complain.
on 8 April 2015
This was bought as part of a present for my eldest daughter's school pal who I was told like colouring and Superheroes!! It looked good and full of things to colour. I can only hope that it was received well.
on 8 August 2013
Bought this mostly for the stickers for my 3 year old son. The stickers are visually good and there 's a lot of variety of all the different characters. Unfortunately, quite a few of the stickers were very difficult to get out of the book without them ripping. This was either because they were quite fiddly or more often that they just wouldn't come away from the page without taking some of the backing with them or part if the sticky side being left on the page.

Wouldn't buy again.
on 28 January 2013
great value for money, packed full of colouring, stickers. For a licensed product it was great value for money. He loved it.
on 30 August 2013
Stickers are really small, postage stamp size, most of the book is for colouring in with a few puzzles, not very exciting.
on 17 December 2014
This book was a bit bland , not what I expected . Couldn't quite work out the age group it suited , stuff for kids aged 10 and up but also some areas suit 4 or 5 yrs , which made it a problem . Very well packaged and arrived when expected .
on 24 August 2013
Bought this for my 2 sons for a trip to South of France in the car and it was perfect. They took it in turns with the book and my 6 year old did the harder activities and some colouring whilst my younger son enjoyed the easier activities, colouring and making pictures with the stickers. With so many stickers we didnt worry about running out or their sister getting hold of any.
on 13 September 2013
Delivered quickly, great price and cool stickers. My 3 years old love them (even some stickers are small, but it’s good for little fingers , help to develop fine motor skills.
on 28 November 2013
Be wary, the stickers are tiny. I would not buy this again. It was for a birthday and too late to return or e
Se I would have done so.