Marvel Retro Messenger Men's Travel Accessory
|Price:||£19.01 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||£5.98 (24%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- This Marvel Messenger Bag is covered in your favourite comic hero`s including Spiderman, yes he`s back! This comic strip design messenger bag will make a great addition; you can even match it with our marvel stationery collection right here on Ryman online then you can be the envy of all your friends when you get this out in class!
- Outer Material: Pvc
- Inner Material: Polyester
- Closure: Zip
- Material Composition: 100% Pvc
- * Outside pocket with Velcro closer
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Marvel Retro Messenger Bag With All Over Graphic Print
Top Customer Reviews
Great things about this bag:
-It's big! Not quite Giant-Man big, but it certainly can fit all of what I need to be lugging around (I use it for college). It can even fit my laptop in, which is an unexpected bonus.
- The strap is nice and sturdy! Maybe it's not adamantium infused, but that strap sure does feel unbreakable (or near enough). As someone who frequently carries heavy items (yes, textbooks, I'm looking at you), it's good to know your bag isn't about to break.
- It looks damn cool! I've had many people say what a lovely bag it is, and had many envious looks on the train. This is probably due to the fun pattern and the "retro feel".
- It has pockets! As someone who likes organisation, the big pocket on the outside and the smaller one on the inside are seriously useful.
Not so great things:
-It smells really strange. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some kind of bag-sniffer, but the plastic does smell kind of gross. It's probably because it's new.
-It is starting to fade a little, after only a couple of weeks. I had expected this, from other reviews, but I don't really mind it that much. To me, this fading makes it look old and well loved, like a fond grandparent, so I think this almost adds to it (though it's a little annoying).
As I say my only problem would be the quality of the print, but it's not something that bothers me that much as the bag still functions. I'm really glad I bought this as it's really useful, and I think you, yes you, should get one too.
Then we can be bag-buddies.
My teenage son was bought this for his birthday to use as a school bag, was really pleased to receive it.
Great when it arrived, but after just a few days the print did start to rub off. However, he was fine with the 'vintage look' it took on.
After 3 weeks, stitching at the end of the Zip started to give way, and 2 days later the strap came off the main body of the bag.
Sooooo we returned it to Amazon, waited quite some time for the promised refund (really Amazon, you need to get your act together, just cos it's a Marketplace seller, don't punish we customers!), then ordered another.
It arrived, son promised to carry less stuff around than previously (altho first bag hadn't been overstuffed) and now, 2 weeks later, the strap has just come off!
Son is very disappointed - as am I - we will be going for another refund and he'll buy something else instead.
So don't buy this unless you don't intend carrying anything in it that weighs much :(
It's a decent size can hold a laptop and clothes in it at the same time no problem.
Good shoulder strap that doesn't come undone easily like some do.
However it's disappointing that the comic print on the outside has faded in some areas quite a lot. It didn't happen immediately for me and I do use it a lot but it's not rubbed up against anything really so it's sad that it's come off so easily.
Also the inside of the bag has a vile fishy stink that has stayed forever.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just as described. Bought off someone's Wish List and they are very happy with it.Published 1 month ago by Twyanne
When it first arrived I was very happy with this bag but unfortunately the strap proved to be poor quality and soon snapped. Read morePublished 1 month ago by A. Colbourne
Was not the same design as picture. Bag isn't very sturdy and doesn't stay in shape. Could find a better one elsewherePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
My son used it for school , The strap broke after a week very poorPublished 2 months ago by mrs tanya gowlett