Size: One size|Colour: Vintage Multi|Change

on 11 June 2014
Wow.. this wallet is better then i thought, really nice material for the price, inside is neat and wicked, cards fit in nice, zipper for coin space, overall im very impressed i dont know how anyone can complain tbh, it even comes in a nice marvel Tin! and very professionally packaged, i would defffinatly recommend to anyone! Oh and it arrived a day before estimate arrival :) thanx alot GadgetGrotto Dont miss out on this product, trust me.
on 13 September 2014
I ordered this for my husband's birthday as he's a secret Marvel geek but still needed something that was suitable for work. This is black on the outside and has an awesome Marvel print inside, the main aspect of this was the zipped coin pocket because who really want a separate coin wallet and note wallet??
It arrived in a metal tin which I thought was a really nice touch because it looks more presentable especially given it was a gift. Hubby opened this on his birthday and thought it was awesome, transferred his bank cards, notes and some change (actually there was £3.50 in £1 coins and 50p's).

Issues: The coin pocket is located right behind where the cards go, if you have anything over £3.50 then your bank cards bend!! we also found that the coin pocket completely rips off with only a few hours of minimal use, this happened in ASDA's which sent our change flying all over the floor and into unsuspecting customers *oops*

Long story short, it looks awesome but is made really badly! Think twice about purchasing this and spend a bit more on a decent (but well made) wallet.
on 24 May 2016
It's an excellent wallet but was just a bit to small for my liking, I needed more space to put cards. The design and quality was brilliant, and I would have kept it if had more space. Seller is also very responsive in regards to a refund.
on 3 November 2014
Very subtle from the outside but screams fandom on the inside. Just the way I like it. I was concerned at the quality for the money but I was really pleasantly surprised. I don't expect it will hold up as long as some of the leather wallets I have had over the years but it is really fantastic value for the money.
on 25 July 2012
Bought this as a gift and it was perfect. Arrived in the estimated delivery date and in perfect condition too.
I was a little worried in case the outside was very plastic looking and feeling however, it was lovely and soft and amazing. 5/5 for this product.
on 8 December 2015
I was a bit hessitant on buying this wallet as some of the feedback was not that good. I have to say I was pleasantly suprised when it arrived. Good presentation box, nice wallet. Perfect Christmas gift for my daughters boyfriend. He will love it.
on 9 July 2014
looks nice, as picture, but zip was broken first time i tried to open it (i fixed that was not important). i just received it and i fear it will be broken soon, materials are poor all them plastic and bad tailored. as price worth
on 19 August 2013
Wallet looks ok but not as good quality as i expected for this price. it is really plasticky and has cracked through use. Save your money for a real leather wallet. it will last much longer.
on 13 January 2012
I brought this for my husband for Christmas, he loves Marvel. He really liked this wallet and it looks a lot more expensive than it was. I have noticed that it has started treading a little on the inside pocket (its lost a star for this) but its not really noticeable. Looks really cool and its not overly geeky!
on 23 December 2014
This wallet is fantastic. Just like so many superheros it looks quiet and unassuming but underneath that calm exterior is an action packed colourful comic strip! A well proportioned wallet with handy sections including zipped section for coins. Best I have seen.