on 10 July 2015
Love this workout. Like all the previous reviews, you do really feel your core working out. The other 2 ways of using it requires a lot of your own balancing, which I don't feel safe to do yet (i.e. not the kneeling forward pose).
on 12 April 2013
It is a good bit of kit, I am 13 stone and this roller is still going strong after a year. The foot straps are clumsy and I cant use them, even though the foot holders are rubbish the bar because of them is longer. The longer bar, allows me to have a wider grip which makes it easier to use. Also the double wheels keep it stable.
on 31 July 2011
I've tried devices like this before, and they all fell short.
Not this model.
It's a decent size, feels robust and secure as you use it, and it hits your muscles in a way few other exercises can. As you progress through the exercises you should also be aware you're developing a genuinely strong and functional core, not a cosmetic crunch stomach (don't get me wrong though, this will flatten your stomach nicely in conjunction with a sensible diet).
My older brother did 3 reps going out about halfway, and actually phoned me the next day saying his stomach felt like he'd been doing crunches for hours. A friend of mine tried this device just after he left the Army, and even with his level of fitness he couldn't roll all the way out and return under control.
Bottom line, if you want it and you can afford it; buy it. Unless you have the core strength of a gymnast, you'll be challenged by the exercises and delighted by the results.
on 9 May 2012
Sorry for delay in reviewing - purchased this for my lovely boyfriend who is really fussy. This was the best I found as really sturdy and he is happy as has this left out all the time so he has ready to hand to use - thanks
on 6 August 2011
this is an excellent product. its really cheap considering how affective it is your abs feel like its been threw hell i would defiantly recommend this product to people. its easy to put together and can do loads of different workout with it.
on 30 January 2013
The porduct is quite bigger than expected. Getting you feet into the straps and balancing to very awkard not not easy. Even when I do manage to get it done with the help of some else - while doing the exercise I am more concerned about by feet slipping out than concentrating on the excerise. the wheels don't feel solid enough. The plastic tends to bend in then pop out. I have used the smaller standard ABS wheels before and I do find these more easier and comfortable to use. I am going to try flog this on ebay and go back to the standard wheels.
on 7 September 2013
Very quick delivery!
Ab roller is fantastic, as a beginner I found it really hard, but once you get into the flow of it you can feel your abs working hard, my upper and lower abs are in pain the next day, it is fun and easy to assemble. Great piece of kit.
on 28 July 2013
The Martial Arts Body Core Abs Wheel is great, It works most if not all of my muscle groups, and very quickly strengthened my core. I liked the item so much that I gave a few of my friends at work a go on it, and 3 out of 4 said they will buy one as a result.
on 28 June 2014
good stuff, looks easy but it's not. You can get good workout out of this equipment. Good core workout get this one, down side of this is there's no strap or any sort to stop your feet slipping as you do your inward pull
on 17 July 2013
This is a great product, already aching! :-)

But when the package arrived it was only in it's original box, there was no external packaging and the box was very sqashed and ripped. Luckily it did not affect the actual product, but some parts could have easily been lost.
So I suggest the sender to put the original box into another one for posting.

Other than that great, thanks

See one answered question