Marrex MX-G10M GPS Receiver with LCD screen for Canon 5D Mark III 1DX 700D LF474
- LCD screen--GPS information and configuration parameters can be real-time displayed on the high-resolution LCD. The screen can be viewed even under bright sunlight.
- Build-in Li-ion battery--A build-in rechargeable battery can continuously run for up to 10 hours. When connected to a camera, MX-G10M will not automatically charge itself unless it’s battery runs out.
- Fast acquisition--Highly sensitive antenna and upgraded GPS chipset accelerate the satellite searching speed.
- GPS data-hold--If the GPS signal is lost, MX-G10M will automatically reuse the last valid GPS information for tagging the current photo.
- High precise time--The LCD screen will show the UTC time once MX-G10M found satellites. You can get the local time by setting an appropriate time zone.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Marrex MX-G10M MKII is a new version of GPS receiver specially designed for Canon DSLR cameras. When connected to camera and positioned successfully, GPS information (longitude, latitude, elevation and time) will be recorded as EXIF data.
LCD screen - GPS information and configuration parameters can be displayed on the LCD.
Build-in Li-ion battery - A build-in rechargeable battery can continuously run for up to 8 hours (cannot be charged from camera).
Fast acquisition - High sensitive antenna and GPS chipset accelerate the satellite searching speed.
GPS data hold - If the GPS signal is lost, MX-G10M will automatically reuse the last valid GPS information for tagging the current photo.
High precise time - The LCD screen will show the UTC time once MX-G10M found satellites. You can get the local time by setting an appropriate time zone.
When the logger function is activated MX-G10M records GPS positions every 5 seconds in .log (txt) and .kml (Google Earth) files. If you connect it to PC (Windows XP, Vista, 7) it will be detected as a removable drive. After installing Google Earth it shows KML file with your records. If you open this file you will see Google Earth map with recorded trip. The storage capacity of the built-in memory is 4.35MB. This allows up to 85,376 recorded points.
Channels: 66 Capturing Channels, 22 Tracing Channels
Tracking Sensitivity: -163dBm
Capturing Sensitivity: -146dBm
Positioning Accuracy: 3m CEP50 without SA, 2.5m SBAS
Data Format: NMEA0183
Battery: 900mAh Rechargeable Li-ion battery
Dimension (LxWxH): 73mm x 50mm x 31.5mm
Weight: Approx. 72g (2.54oz.)
Compatibility: Canon 1DX, 1DC, 5DS, 5DS-R, 5DMark III, 6D, 7D, 70D, 100D, 650D, 700D, 750D, 760D, 1200D, EOS M, EOS M2
1 x MX-G10M GPS receiver
1 x USB cable
1 x Mini USB cable
1 x User manual
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This is what I have sent to the manufacturer :-
I tried again today Switched on GPS working fine giving altitude and Lat & Long Switched on the 70D Went to GPS menu Selected - set time - camera froze - had to switch gps off to go back to the menu Selected - calibrate compass - camera froze - had to switch gps off. I purchased it because you said it is compatible with the Canon 70D it is not. I am going to report this to Amazon
With no obvious reasons for failure I decided to request a refund which was promptly processed.
I would hope that my experience of this unit does not deter future buyers as I feel sure my experiences were not typical of this company, hence my 3-star rating is for their prompt reimbursement.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Didn't work and kept locking the camera up. Seller happily accepted the return and refunded.Published 6 months ago by Pete 'Spidey' Parker