on 8 May 2013
In principle great headphones but they are the second pair i've purchased through amazon and they have broken within the first month
on 15 June 2014
When purchasing these I noticed some reviews claiming that they were easily broken, but I dismissed this as people not taking care. How wrong I was. The connections are flimsy despite the fabric cord and they broke within a week. Would not recommend.
on 7 December 2011
I read about House Of Marley headphones in Esquire, and liked the look, feel, design and colour of them. I needed a new pair of In Ear headphones after my Klipsch S4s gave up after 18 months, so I took a punt on these despite the fact there were no reviews (other House Of Marley products had been reviewed favourably).

In Ear fit wasn't as comfortable as Klipsch, but the headphones were loud and sound especially good with hip hop or other bass-heavy tracks. Weren't as great for guitar music.

However, the process of testing became academic when, after two weeks of mild use, the one of the ear phones started cutting out intermittently in the gym, before giving out completely. Extremely disappointing.

(Have returned them for a full refund - thanks Amazon :)).

Note to self - do not buy products without reviews again.
on 20 April 2015
Absolutely brilliant sounding buds. I've tried all the rest, Beats, Bose, AKG etc but these are fantastic for the price. Beautiful highs and miss with lovely deep lows without distortion. Get some.
on 11 January 2013
Really good sounding earphones but after only a few months of owning one of the earphones no longer works. I currently can't find a way of getting a refund so will phone amazon and ask.
on 15 January 2015
Nice looking headphones in nice looking packaging, my son chose these and loved the style of them, especially the natural wooden look to them. great price for a great sound!!
on 17 July 2015
These earphones are good and I really like the ability to use them for hands free calls but they've stopped working already so I'm not thrilled about that.
on 15 November 2013
Great headphones for anyone, you can tell these are high quality, lost my old pair and had to buy another pair, nothing comes close at this price
on 9 November 2013
I was very impressed with the product. The price was very reasonable and the product was excellent value for the cost. Delivery service was fast.
on 7 July 2014
Had the annoying single headphone break after a couple of months. Sounds quality is way below average too, you kind of get what you pay for.